Missing In Action

On 31/08/2021 at 09:42, Honest_Man#1 said:

All the Hibs fans blend into one. I’ve stopped guessing who each one is now.

Except the one that used to be Hibeesbounce75. He still sticks out like a wart on the collective Hibernian erse.

22 minutes ago, Tynie Trotwood said:

Still nothing from Romeo,  and the last couple of weeks Jacks Granda has went silent.  Hope all ok.

I think Romeo was actually Steven Gerrard and has fucked off down to Brum.

Still nothing from Romeo,  and the last couple of weeks Jacks Granda has went silent.  Hope all ok.

Aye, usually see quite a bit of@Jacksgranda over on the NIFL (Failed Statelet Premier League & Other Divisions) pages of the Misc other Football Thread. He usually puts a weekly update on there but hasn’t posted since the 5th Nov.
Hope the auld boy is alright.

39 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Aye, usually see quite a bit of@Jacksgranda over on the NIFL (Failed Statelet Premier League & Other Divisions) pages of the Misc other Football Thread. He usually puts a weekly update on there but hasn’t posted since the 5th Nov.

Last post on Fitba North 6th Nov.. :unsure:

54 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

He’s also a regular poster on the quiz thread. Not been on that in a few weeks either. Hope all is ok. 

3 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Romeo fucked off after trying to pretend for a couple of days he wasn't bothered by Celtic making a c**t of 10IAR.

He would never have been able to resist our poor start to the season/crashing out of the champions league qualifiers. 

3 hours ago, Clockwork said:

JG is a likeable poster, I hope he's ok.

Just now, Honest_Man#1 said:

Was he the one who convinced loads of posters to send him money as he’d been kicked out the house, then never posted again?

Yep. I found the whole episode quite bemusing since it happened so recently after Grimbo. Good luck to the lad, wherever he is now.

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He made it clear he couldn't pay anything back, it wasn't like he did a runner.

Well, no

It certainly seemed like a shite situation, but he said frequently he would repay everyone. I have no reason to doubt he meant it, and hopefully he does return to that thread one day with some good news but (I've also just realised) it's been four years.