Missing In Action

6 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

@BFTD

Normally all over this site like fingerprints on Katie Price's arse. Not posted for a few days though.

Can somebody check if Krakatoa has erupted again?  That might be it.

Then again, I am sure it would be mentioned on the news if it had.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I think that NTP had become known among his circle of friends in Glasgow for behaving very poorly towards women. He subsequently moved away from Glasgow to England but continued posting on here. He was joining in with the general condemnation of Rath for signing David Goodwillie when someone cottoned on to who he was and called  him out - I think another couple of posters were also aware of what had happened and backed him up. NTP tried to shake it off and a few other posters backed him up for a bit but I assume the mods spoke to the people making the accusations and then realised that everyone would be better off if NTP just didn’t post. Not sure if he’s voluntarily gone or banned.

I just remember some very selective screenshots from a forum years ago I know nothing about  accusing him of behaving badly. If he hadn't disappeared l'd have thought it was on par with accusing Shandon par of going to Napier rather than St Andrews, but there we are.. 

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I just remember some very selective screenshots from a forum years ago I know nothing about  accusing him of behaving badly. If he hadn't disappeared l'd have thought it was on par with accusing Shandon par of going to Napier rather than St Andrews, but there we are.. 

So, 100% true, then? 

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The screenshots were from twitter.

9 minutes ago, thistledo said:

It's nice that people post on here when a poster has gone missing. I'm sure weeks or months have gone by when I've not posted and no one has mentioned me, so you're all a bunch b*****ds basically.

I'd have asked after you if you'd gone to Kebab Mahal but you're just an ingrate who doesn't act on food recommendations! 

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

I'd have asked after you if you'd gone to Kebab Mahal but you're just an ingrate who doesn't act on food recommendations! 

Oh Rugster, one day I will. One day my friend. I've been slowly making my way through SJC's boat thread as I'd never read it, has made me desire a trip east, next time will be in February for the rugby... Who knows what may happen. 

I'd become quite pally with NTP over 2020/21 and met him once irl for some pints in December 21 when he was up. I missed all of the initial "drama" and it was deleted by the time I next went on that thread so only saw it in, I think, the HG thread a few days later. I was a bit weirded out tbh, it was the first time I'd really made a pal from the internet and made me realise you don't really know anyone that well that you primarily interact with online. Contributed to me not posting on here nearly as much (great news for everyone else) 

Think it's very strange for folk with no knowledge of the situation whatsoever to have jumped in two footed about things being made up because they liked the poster. Like none of us know for sure but leaving the forum so quickly (and I've never heard from him separately since) is a bit suspicious. FWIW, I don't know that I ever knew his surname but his first name was definitely the same as the person about whom the accusations were being made