Missing In Action

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Nope, don't think he's posted on here or FitbaNorth since April. He had a long break before, hopefully he just thought it was time for another one.

He’s disappeared about this time in the past. Perhaps with his EoS role he uses the summer to reset from football, or alternatively is busy with that sort of admin.

Just now, parsforlife said:

He’s disappeared about this time in the past. Perhaps with his EoS role he uses the summer to reset from football, or alternatively is busy with that sort of admin.

He's a blazer then? Good on him, I looked into it when the Inverness amateur league looked like folding because of no volunteers to organise it, and I wasn't confident I had the requisite skills and diligence. Thankfully others more qualified stepped up. 

7 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Looks like he got the League Cup sorted and then went on a summer break! 

9 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

When I joined there was a poster called Miles Brookson(sp?). Do they still post under an alias?

Fucking hell, man. Fourteen posts twelve years ago. He must have left some impression. His account still has a spot for an ICQ number!

If this incantation works, I want credit for being an actual necromancer: @Miles Brookeson

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

Fucking hell, man. Fourteen posts twelve years ago. He must have left some impression. His account still has a spot for an ICQ number!

If this incantation works, I want credit for being an actual necromancer: @Miles Brookeson

He made a lot more than that. Must have been a cull victim. Not literally (maybe)

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Think Iron Chicken was a Dee.

Yeah they were. I just always assumed it was the same person having conversations with themself. 

Like the Celtic boy who made a Dundee account and sat and spoke to himself all night on here. 

10 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Yeah they were. I just always assumed it was the same person having conversations with themself. 

Like the Celtic boy who made a Dundee account and sat and spoke to himself all night on here. 

Dave Coaches