Missing In Action

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I hate folk changing their user names as it gets me all confused, so I'll stick with what I am, thanks all the same.

It was all right in the old days because if you clicked on a profile you could see all their previous names. Now it confuses the hell out of me too.

27 minutes ago, Tynie Heep said:

I acquiesce, it's very annoying.

@Divplease sort this.

At least you're always "Tynie" something and keep the same avatar. Those f****** who chose random f******* names and random f****** avatars are f******. IMO

41 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

At least you're always "Tynie" something and keep the same avatar. Those f****** who chose random f******* names and random f****** avatars are f******. IMO

Is this like a bizarro version of Beetlejuice, where if you don't say @Kima Greggs often enough they'll appear?

5 hours ago, Tynie Heep said:

The mods never had the option to change name before so I'm firing thorough several copperfield characters from my second favorite book.  Sad I know.

In that case it's Great Expectations you should be looking to for the perfect nom-de-guerre.............. Jaggers.

Tempted to start with Max Ramsey in Neighbours which I boycotted for a bit after he got sacked, and then with every new character until Charlene Robinson dropped her towel just before the end titles, which was a moment that I thought could never be surpassed by Aussie TV so I've never watched it since. Student days eh!

P.S. Google is being very shy about the towel dropping thing but it definitely happened.

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Tempted to start with Max Ramsey in Neighbours which I boycotted for a bit after he got sacked, and then with every new character until Charlene Robinson dropped her towel just before the end titles, which was a moment that I thought could never be surpassed by Aussie TV so I've never watched it since. Student days eh!

P.S. Google is being very shy about the towel dropping thing but it definitely happened.

Was it not Henry that dropped his towel?

• 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Concerning that @The_Kincardine seems to have been conspicuous by his absence for the last 3 weeks or so. 

check in big chap? It’d put my mind at ease…

He has an official leave pass from the P+B Quiz League until, Imthink, next week. So he probably thinks that pass covers all of P+B.

12 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Concerning that @The_Kincardine seems to have been conspicuous by his absence for the last 3 weeks or so. 

check in big chap? It’d put my mind at ease…

He's gallivanting sur le continent, as far as I know.

17 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I remember that. You even got to see his arse. I'm sure most of us prefer that it was Kylie, but it was definitely Henry. 

That's certainly put a spin on 2 decades of wanking fantasies. Maybe I should branch out?