Missing In Action

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Can we put fellow posters in the dead pool?

The rules specifically disallow it.

Also it's bad strategy, since the posters are unlikely to receive a qualifying obituary in a mainstream UK-based news publication.

The loophole is if the poster in question isn't known to be a famous person until they're dead. So if it turns out that @The_Kincardine really was Prince Philip all along, or that the notably absent Internet hard man and brain donor @Snifter Pee Rot was actually Supreme Court Judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg, you don't get your points retroactively docked.

Edited by Aim Here

On 22/03/2021 at 08:29, WhiteRoseKillie said:

There's a story, probably apocryphal, that when The cops were alerted by PC World and took Glitter's PC in to analyse it, there was a folder on the desktop called "My Gang". Twat deserved another five years for stupidity if true. 

Not the daftest criminal I've come across, mind...

I remember walking into a shop in Stornoway where a wee scrote had not long since grabbed some stuff off a shelf and done a runner...wifie behind the counter was on the phone to the polis...Stornoway being the size it is, she was not only able to give them a description, but also a name, parents' names and full street address.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/04/2021 at 19:10, The Other Foot said:

HibeeJibee. We can only assume the worst. 

Thought his absence from the european super league debacle thread was conpicuous yeah.

He'd posted a resignation thread previously a while back that got retracted tbf, so possibly just packed in p&b for good rather than anything outwith his control.

55 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Thought his absence from the european super league debacle thread was conpicuous yeah.

He'd posted a resignation thread previously a while back that got retracted tbf, so possibly just packed in p&b for good rather than anything outwith his control.

I hadn't realised he had disappeared entirely, although I haven't seen him lately, right enough.

Years ago, I thought.

On 11/04/2021 at 22:58, KnightswoodBear said:

Still no appearance from @The_Kincardine.  You have to start fearing the worst.  Hope he's just decided his work here is done after we won the league. 

Given he was known to some as  “Gincardine” on here, let’s just hope he really is celebrating the shit out of the league title celebrations.

Edited by 8MileBU