Missing In Action

32 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

High volume posters who were all, er, past middle-age, and who in welshbairn's case had recently had cancer treatment? That's a good look for you there mate.

Thank you for informing me that someone has had cancer treatment. I wish him a speedy recovery. 

Attacking me for not knowing about it is something I shall dismiss as your overwrought concern for a friend rather than taking it personally. 

5 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Doubt it, T_K had a hide like a rhinoceros, he played up to his image by deliberately going over the top, he and I discussed this on many an occasion.

I think welshbairn ignored most of the shitey comments and just kept on going.

You've got to plough on. 

58 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Welshbairn wasn't using the internet in the month of February.  Probably done him the world of good and he's just kept on going.

Hopefully. 

@Dee Man is most likely in full traction in an Outback hospital after getting chinned by a cyclist. Or possibly banged up for murdering prostitutes at remote truck stops. Hope he gets to catch the new Biggie documentary on Netflix in his cell/ward as he’d doubtless enjoy it. 

2 hours ago, The Derry said:

Welshbairn wasn't using the internet in the month of February.  Probably done him the world of good and he's just kept on going.

He wasn't not using the internet (in the month of February), he was not using P&B. This is the start of the PM I got from him just before he went off air - "Just to say that I'm challenging myself to a month off P&B...".

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

He wasn't not using the internet (in the month of February), he was not using P&B. This is the start of the PM I got from him just before he went off air - "Just to say that I'm challenging myself to a month off P&B...".

I didn't realise there were websites other than P&B.

31 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, Kincardine's silence is a worry.

Has Shull been active of late?  I was expecting to read more about sodden breeks after St Mirren won at Parkhead.

He hasn't posted since November 26th last year.

Has anyone heard from [mention=30062]welshbairn[/mention] ? I know he was to take a sabbatical for a month but that finished a fortnight ago.
And [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] has completely dropped off the radar, I'm starting to get worried about him.
welshbairn should have had his jags by now, at least one of them anyway, not sure where T_K comes on the priority list.
Good post. I sent kinky a PM on 10th March but no reply.