Dastardly Dangerous Dunfermline -vs- Intelligent Iconic Inverness

4 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Lost count how many times Banks has cost us possession today. I’d shift Murray out wide and get another striker on. McManus would be good foil for Wighton right now.

^^Crawford found

This has definitely been the worst game I have seen this season. Didn’t think those Ayr United games could be topped but here we are. Could play for for 24 hours and we’d still not score.

We will never get entertainment on a semi regular basis with Crawford in charge. Turgid week in week out and every 3 months some excitement. 

I’d tend to agree with that. Can’t remember the last time we didn’t “grind” out wins and put on a show and got all 3 points. Maybe a game against Partick back in 2019. Apart from that, I’m struggling.

I’d tend to agree with that. Can’t remember the last time we didn’t “grind” out wins and put on a show and got all 3 points. Maybe a game against Partick back in 2019. Apart from that, I’m struggling.
Didn't Partick get a man sent off very early in that one?

Just now, DAFC. said:

I’d tend to agree with that. Can’t remember the last time we didn’t “grind” out wins and but put on a show and got all 3 points. Maybe a game against Partick back in 2019. Apart from that, I’m struggling.

4-1 vs Wee Team.