Dastardly Dangerous Dunfermline -vs- Intelligent Iconic Inverness

19 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Are Dunfermline missing a lot of players for this due to COVID?

If they are all back then it will be an easy home win.

Virtually our strongest 11 played vs Morton,  bench was a little week but we should be fine,  It was more lack of fitness/training that was an issue last week,  that shouldn't be an issue this week.

Never ever fancy us to beat Dunfermline, we've improved in the past two matches against Raith and always play better against sides that try and play, that being said a Dunfermline win is on the cards.  

Never ever fancy us to beat Dunfermline

At EEP I think your record will be pretty much hit or miss but at home you definitely have a massive advantage over us.

I watched your game against Raith and, despite being a man down, they totally dictated things, but created very little clear chances. There is some obvious flaws in your team that we have to exploit, the centre-backs being the main one for me.

The attacking line behind Wighton of Thomas-F Murray-Banks is tasty and it is only a matter of time before someone takes a good scudding off us at EEP. I say EEP because Crawford tends to shit the bed with his tactics away from home when he has no reason to; we have a decent team.

18 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

At EEP I think your record will be pretty much hit or miss but at home you definitely have a massive advantage over us.

I watched your game against Raith and, despite being a man down, they totally dictated things, but created very little clear chances. There is some obvious flaws in your team that we have to exploit, the centre-backs being the main one for me.

The attacking line behind Wighton of Thomas-F Murray-Banks is tasty and it is only a matter of time before someone takes a good scudding off us at EEP. I say EEP because Crawford tends to shit the bed with his tactics away from home when he has no reason to; we have a decent team.

As you may know, if you give it enough time Brad Mckay and Danny Devine will exploit themselves 

15 minutes ago, RiG said:

Karen Gillan is wonderful. Hope we sign her.

:wub: dreamy, she would be a good keeper no chance a striker could find the back of the net once they clapped eyes on her

8 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:
Just remembered who is in charge of the Inverness team at the moment.
If we can't beat a side with such a management team then the club should fold and the stadium dismantled.

You do know you've just set yourself up for a fall haven't you?

Indeed I do.