Killie v Steelmen 20 March 3pm.

28 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

TW said in his BBC interview he's a nightmare to handle, if he turns his back on him for a minute he's up to something.

If he keeps doing what he's done since coming in, for the rest of the season, both on the park and motivating his team mates..... he can run around RP bollock naked swinging his boxers above his heid for all I care.....

Yellow card surely

4 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Will this be Killie's first win since they played us in December?

We beat Accies about a week later, but hadn't won since then.

46 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

I just don’t understand us. I don’t think we’ve lost 4 goals to Killie ever in my lifetime. I guess we’re in big trouble again. As others have said multiple times, get this season so far to f**k.

We beat you 4-1 at Rugby Park in August 2005. One of your current players' dad scored in the game.

I, I still forget how to react to events like today. As much as I despise Laffertys staunchness he may be one of the most important signings we have made if he keeps this impact up over the next 5 games. I had completely written us off but tonight I have hope, it feels good.

38 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

I, I still forget how to react to events like today. As much as I despise Laffertys staunchness he may be one of the most important signings we have made if he keeps this impact up over the next 5 games. I had completely written us off but tonight I have hope, it feels good.

It will kill you 

11 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

He always used to be pish for 90% of the season then suddenly turned into Ibrahimovic in the final few games. Maybe that's what he's doing and it will keep you up.

Feeling much better about things after the performance yesterday. While Motherwell were fairly poor by their standards, especially in the second half, we did really well to take advantage of that. Kyle Lafferty is very much the difference and I really hope that if he can keep getting a goal a game roughly that can be the difference to keep us afloat. The big worry is we still conceded so quickly after going ahead, we have to get Rogers back in goal. Much as neither goalie is who you'd necessarily want as your first choice, Rogers is much better than poppadom wrists. Bit of a shame there's no game next weekend to build the momentum up, but by contrast I think having the extra week of training with Wright has helped to get more of his ideas over to the players. All wee need is for Lafferty to come back injury and virus-free from the Northern Ireland squad and it'll be dandy.

1 hour ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Feeling much better about things after the performance yesterday. While Motherwell were fairly poor by their standards, especially in the second half, we did really well to take advantage of that. Kyle Lafferty is very much the difference and I really hope that if he can keep getting a goal a game roughly that can be the difference to keep us afloat. The big worry is we still conceded so quickly after going ahead, we have to get Rogers back in goal. Much as neither goalie is who you'd necessarily want as your first choice, Rogers is much better than poppadom wrists. Bit of a shame there's no game next weekend to build the momentum up, but by contrast I think having the extra week of training with Wright has helped to get more of his ideas over to the players. All wee need is for Lafferty to come back injury and virus-free from the Northern Ireland squad and it'll be dandy.

I actually feel safer with Doyle in goal than Rodgers, thou both are not anywhere near top flight standard.

4 hours ago, DMCs said:

He always used to be pish for 90% of the season then suddenly turned into Ibrahimovic in the final few games. Maybe that's what he's doing and it will keep you up.

Summed up when he went down with cramp about 75 mins in, stretched out, got up and immediately sprinted 40 yrds to close down the man on the ball.