Killie v Steelmen 20 March 3pm.

Hard to know what to make of this game. 

There never seems much between the two teams. Last 50 or so games has seen 20 W for the Well v 17 W for Killie with 8 draws.

We have won on the last two visits to Ruby Park iirc. 

Big Tommy will be telling the Killie boys this is must win or must not lose as games dwindling, so I expect a blistering start from Killie. If we can soak up any early pressure and keep the same commitment as last few games then I would be hopeful of a point. Which all things considered would be a reasonable result. Keeps a 10 point margin with one game less to play and hopefully the two Saints will pick up points v County and the turd that won’t flush team...

A win and I would think we would be safe if not arithmetically then near as damn it. 

Killie win.

There's been far too much press about how everyone's playing well and that. I read 2 separate pieces today with Roberts and Crawford and tbqh "Most of the lads are fit and doing well. Everyone is raring to go for the game on Saturday." is setting us up for a fall sort of patter. There have been a few other bits and pieces along the same lines with Kelly and Cole amongst others.

All the corners have been turned type chat gives me the heavy fear tbqh. Also, Big Weird Kyle is bound to be scoring against us.

A win would put us 13 points ahead of Killie with 15 to play. So of course we'll bottle it.

Having said that I'd go with the same XI as the Livi game assuming everyone's fit...

Edited by capt_oats

We'll start quite well, lose a goal, massively lose the head, and get beat. After the County game the little bit of faith/hope I had in this team has gone. 

Although, if Mulumbu plays we'll win. 

Killie win.
There's been far too much press about how everyone's playing well and that. I read 2 separate pieces today with Roberts and Crawford and tbqh "Most of the lads are fit and doing well. Everyone is raring to go for the game on Saturday." is setting us up for a fall sort of patter. There have been a few other bits and pieces along the same lines with Kelly and Cole amongst others.
All the corners have been turned type chat gives me the heavy fear tbqh. Also, Big Weird Kyle is bound to be scoring against us.
A win would put us 13 points ahead of Killie with 15 to play. So of course we'll bottle it.
Having said that I'd go with the same XI as the Livi game assuming everyone's fit...
Aye anytime we've built up a bit of positivity this season we've then gone into the next game and been brought back down to earth with a (fairly large) bump.

I feel like I've said the same thing before every game this season but I'd take a point now.

Everything is against Killie in this one, key players injured, confidence through the floor, Suspensions, too many players off the pace ,hairdressers are still closed and Tommy’s roots are starting to show.........stick on Killie victory !

Looking forward to Kilmarnock FC ruining my weekend again. I enjoyed last weekend too much for my own good.

Killie 1 (Lafferty) - Motherwell 2 - big broadfoot turning like a tanker and then blaming everyone around him for a cause of a goal.

Just put us down now - its the hope that kills you

6 hours ago, welldaft said:

Hard to know what to make of this game. 

There never seems much between the two teams. Last 50 or so games has seen 20 W for the Well v 17 W for Killie with 8 draws.

We have won on the last two visits to Ruby Park iirc. 

Big Tommy will be telling the Killie boys this is must win or must not lose as games dwindling, so I expect a blistering start from Killie. If we can soak up any early pressure and keep the same commitment as last few games then I would be hopeful of a point. Which all things considered would be a reasonable result. Keeps a 10 point margin with one game less to play and hopefully the two Saints will pick up points v County and the turd that won’t flush team...

A win and I would think we would be safe if not arithmetically then near as damn it. 

Last 50 or so games 20W for the well v 17W for Killie with 8 draws and 5 times Killie shat it from playing us. That's the maths sorted.

43 minutes ago, alsybaba said:

Last 50 or so games 20W for the well v 17W for Killie with 8 draws and 5 times Killie shat it from playing us. That's the maths sorted.

They go on the sick or put the fog guns on, anything at all to get out of playing the game.

13 hours ago, killiekranky said:

Everything is against Killie in this one, key players injured, confidence through the floor, Suspensions, too many players off the pace ,hairdressers are still closed and Tommy’s roots are starting to show.........stick on Killie victory !

Who's injured/suspended? had a look on flash score (not the best source admittedly) and it only has Dikamona as being missing.

18 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

Aye anytime we've built up a bit of positivity this season we've then gone into the next game and been brought back down to earth with a (fairly large) bump.

I feel like I've said the same thing before every game this season but I'd take a point now.

Definitely. Even Alexander's commented on it when he was saying ""As soon as we took our focus off of the next game we came unstuck a couple of weeks ago."

We've a bunch of players who seem to have a bad habit of getting ahead of themselves whether it's prematurely deciding that we're aiming for Europe/Top 6 after we win a game or kidding themselves on that they're international quality and get really fucking complacent.

I mean, our form since Alexander has come in has been absolutely fine. Even factoring in the two games where everything went wrong.

Since Alexander took over we're Top 6 in form.:

680194992_ScreenShot2021-03-18at10_20_38.png.8557ab13acc74d5303ab24f44c564596.png

It's just that every time it feels like we've had an opportunity to put this shitshow of a season to bed we've utterly fucked it. We're a point behind United and two behind St Johnstone so here's a chance to either keep pace with/overtake either/both depending on how they go.

A game against Killie sat at the bottom of the league without a win in 10 feels like exactly the sort of fixture where our collection of shitebags turn up expecting to win and end up getting rolled over as it seems to have been something that's punctuated our season.

Get this season to absolute f**k like.

Edited by capt_oats

Definitely. Even Alexander's commented on it when he was saying ""As soon as we took our focus off of the next game we came unstuck a couple of weeks ago."
We've a bunch of players who seem to have a bad habit of getting ahead of themselves whether it's prematurely deciding that we're aiming for Europe/Top 6 after we win a game or kidding themselves on that they're international quality and get really fucking complacent.
I mean, our form since Alexander has come in has been absolutely fine. Even factoring in the two games where everything went wrong.
Since Alexander took over we're Top 6 in form.:
680194992_ScreenShot2021-03-18at10_20_38.png.8557ab13acc74d5303ab24f44c564596.png
It's just that every time it feels like we've had an opportunity to put this shitshow of a season to bed we've utterly fucked it. We're a point behind United and two behind St Johnstone so here's a chance to either keep pace with/overtake either/both depending on on how they go.
A game against Killie sat at the bottom of the league without a win in 10 feels like exactly the sort of fixture where our collection of shitebags turn up expecting to win and end up getting rolled over as it seems to have been something that's punctuated our season.
Get this season to absolute f**k like.

Our shitebags are shiter than your shitebags. 1 nil Well. Flush us please.

5 hours ago, Neil86 said:

Who's injured/suspended? had a look on flash score (not the best source admittedly) and it only has Dikamona as being missing.

Kiltie is out with a shoulder injury but should be back in time for the games after the international break.

Edited by C4mmy31

TBH i just hope we can be mathematically safe asap and then focus on the scottish cup. Its really the only thing that can redem the season (if at all).

Imagine if we shithouse ourway to another scottish cup final but this time without an oldfirm crowd?

Edited by Phillips455