QP VS Stranraer

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:
1 hour ago, williebraveheart said:
Sal was fine. Showed some nice touches but in all honesty the game was won when he came on and we were just going through our paces. I am sure he will feature well in games to come.

Good to hear, I was really excited by the prospect when he signed for Livi but he's had no luck at all. Do you think he'll be able to make the step up?

I do.

14 hours ago, Velvet Donkey said:

QP's most assured performance this season maybe. Canice Carroll is just so consistently effective, hopefully just a strain. Would be good to get him signed up for next season (unless he is already). Murray looking sharp too.

Definitely the best since away to Cowdenbeath. Whole midfield was impressive, Carroll and Connell look mighty fine together so let's hope they can get a real run of games. 

I can only remember Stranraer having one real chance ( the one that led to Doyle's booking) and that was when we were 2 up but a great block by Grant in front of Muir.

Delighted to see Murray looking so fit and he never gave their defence a moment's rest. As someone tweeted after the game "Simon Murray chasing the Stranraer bus down the M77 as we speak"