BTTS Derby - Alloa vs Dundee

2 minutes ago, Hayshead2 said:

He really does love himself. Must spend a lot of time in front of his mirror.

In the good old days he would have been absolutely smashed for mincing about like he does.

Why are all Arbroath fans so weird?

Deserved lead for Dundee, think we look vulnerable down the flanks every time Dundee come forward.

Geez, just seen the replays of the penalty incident, can’t believe that’s not been given. Doesn’t help that the ref is in an absolutely awful position. Guess we used up our luck for the season last weekend.

5 minutes ago, McCulloch No.5 said:

Andy Graham looks knackered, beaten in the air a few too many times tonight.

I thought he looked tired right at the start TBH.

Social distancing has just made it look like nobody wants to be associated with Chris Iwelumo.

3 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Iwelumo looks about 8 foot tall stood between they pair emoji23.pngemoji23.png

TBF he is fucking massive. Sat in the front row once when he was warming up and it was like you were 4ft in the ground having to look up at him.

Gave me one of my favourite memories, when he stood up out the dugout to start a warm up in our Semi at Tynecastle. Aberdeen fan sat in the corner started giving it billy big baws, screaming abuse at him for his Scotland miss, then slowly slunk into his chair and shut up entirely as Iwelumo thundered his way up the touchline virtually growing with every step 😂

Edited by RandomGuy.

Let's talk about something entirely irrelevant to the game tonight and show something with Steve Clarke that was already uploaded nearly a month ago.

Finger on the pulse.

We don't look like scoring and with the pace Dundee have on the wings, unchallanged crosses into the box I fear the worst in the 2nd half. I expect Dundee's fitness to play a part, fingers crossed prove me wrong.

Mike getting ready for chasing big Chris on his way back down the road!

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Thank you ever so much for agreeing with and indulging me in my passion with regard to etymology.

For those that insist upon the alternative and in the interests of polite discourse, I'll defer further references to food hygiene for now.

2 minutes ago, sophia said:

Thank you ever so much for agreeing with and indulging me in my passion with regard to etymology.

For those that insist upon the alternative and in the interests of polite discourse, I'll defer further references to food hygiene for now.

Your patter is as dull as... it's shite, it's just shite.