Clyde SSB

2 minutes ago, AlbionSaint said:

That was true, though Gerrard's title win was slightly different, given that Celtic had won nine league titles in a row and a quadruple treble, or whatever it was.

Once upon a time I actually followed Rangers. In fact I was a season ticket holder for many seasons, before I had to give it up and then found I could never get a ticket for any decent games. Instead I went along to St. Mirren Park to get my football fix and soon realised what a complete moron I had been to ever support one of the Old Firm. I got a bit of stick for 'changing my ream', but supporting St. Mirren has completely reinvigorated my interest and seems much more 'ethical' given the financial disparity (e.g. Celtic players earn, on average, approximately 16 times more than ours). My point is you could just admit you're wrong and follow someone else! Honestly, it's one of the best things I have ever done, and now I utterly despise both the Old Firm.

Wee teams found. 

23 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

But it’s worthless silverware in Scotland if you are Celtic or “Rangers”. There is no merit or sporting achievement in it. It is utterly hollow and meaningless and I say that as a lifelong Celtic fan.

Fans of either club who wet themselves about winning the league or cups in Scotland are the kind of morons who phone into SSB.

This is spot on.

2 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Used to quite like the one on Forth 2 (whatever it was called at the time), and the live game commentary was better than the current BBC standard. At the time it was Mark Donaldson and Craig Paterson.

You couldn’t pay me enough to sit and listen to bunch of smelly deluded Old Firm supporters phoning High Kevin’s to whine about the fortunes of their bigoted clubs in a perennial two horse race.

I just dip into it on special occasions.

20 hours ago, Empty It said:

First boy on Thursdays SSB from Yorkshire "I've got a cardboard cutout of stevie in my room and I've had to make him face the wall, I can't stand to look at him" The cult are genuinely OFTW.

That was my mate, he's a Celtic fan and was at the bam up.

4 hours ago, Thorongil said:

But it’s worthless silverware in Scotland if you are Celtic or “Rangers”. There is no merit or sporting achievement in it. It is utterly hollow and meaningless and I say that as a lifelong Celtic fan.

Fans of either club who wet themselves about winning the league or cups in Scotland are the kind of morons who phone into SSB.

i seem to recall lurking in kerrydale st to laugh at the meltdown when brentan left {much like i did with follow follow this week}  where all i seen on there was staunch shite and ''56'' been thrown around, i recall a lot of Celtic fans wanted a big name to progress in Europe and put less importance of domestic stuff, Sellick fans just wanted Neil to bring the ''Thunder''....which he did, but he drank it all by himself

20200219_213833106_iOS.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...