Clyde SSB

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

When the SSB guys like Keevins are calling it Angeball you know he is completely fucked.

Every bad result and the first thing to blame is Angeball. Not the shite players, straight to the manager.

anytime i've listened to it in recent weeks, he seems to be in a ''sellick are shite'' mode, which may or may not be true, but it seems he's airing his old Ronnie Delia material

2 hours ago, ropy said:

Just switched it on, the boy isn’t happy that Motherwell suggested the Rangers goal was offside, thought the referee gave them nothing, wasn’t happy with six minutes added on, Motherwell were cheating, Motherwell should be ashamed.

I love it.

Was his name Charlie? I was cringing at him. Ripped the Pish out of him when he said he wanted Rangers to waste time in European matches but didn’t want Motherwell to do it today 😂

1 minute ago, AJF said:

Was his name Charlie? I was cringing at him. Ripped the Pish out of him when he said he wanted Rangers to waste time in European matches but didn’t want Motherwell to do it today 😂

Charlie is the man. I will listen again to the podcast, comedy gold

It may have been on the match thread but did a Rangers fan not call in praising Rangers time wasting during a EL game last season, then called in on Sunday in tears at Motherwell doing it?

26 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

It may have been on the match thread but did a Rangers fan not call in praising Rangers time wasting during a EL game last season, then called in on Sunday in tears at Motherwell doing it?

Aye he phoned in with the initial point saying how disgraceful our time wasting was then later on said he wants Rangers to do it in Europe more. 

I like Gordon Duncan a lot on this. He's quite good at showing how fickle folk are. 

• 1 month later...

I’ve listened to snippets from the podcast a fair bit over the past two months, and have to say that Gordon Duncan is a superb anchorman. Not bothered about taking the piss out of either set of supporters that phone in, or indeed any of the pundits.  If Richard Gordon ever left Sportsound, then Gordon Duncan would get my vote as a replacement.

haven't listened to it for ages but tuned in this week, when i was walking the dog, tuesday and wednesday there was a lot of , ''naw, he's going nowhere, why would he leave rangers for anyone other than liverpool?''

and the pundits giving it, i think he'll stay or should stay, build his cv, which is nonsense, trophies won in scotland mean f**k all to the english