Clyde SSB

On 17/03/2021 at 11:17, ropy said:

But Laurie from Dennistoun.....

The big words you can learn.

I genuinely despise that c**t

Came on one week early in the Brendan Rodgers first season to tell how he hadn't renewed his season ticket for a few years but did so when BR took over and told, with great glee and zero self awareness how first game of the season he got a ticket for Tynecastle despite the reduced allocation because his is an investors/padded seat season ticket. 

Another time he called in to say he wouldn't be phoning for a couple of weeks as he was off to visit his brother in fucking Florida. 

Utter w**k of a guy, probably listens to Rod Stewart and attends those speakers nights where the likes of Goram and McAvennie entertain tables of fucking idiots paying £100 to listen to their shite stories. 

Reading this thread  reminded me of Gordon Dalziel and his " United States of Arab" comment recently lol.

Phoned in a few times to put them right on Accies matters and the times I have caught it recently, there has been a few non Old Firm fans on to my surprise.

Saying that,there must be an audience out there for a non Old Firm fans Phone In show.It would be far more interesting hearing the views of the rest of us Provincials than the same Old Firm dirge repeated ad nauseum.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Fucking hell.  I'm amazed that someone didn't pull the doddery old fool's mic there.  That's a fucking wild take.

Charlie Adam and Shug trying to outdo each other on the radio last night when it comes to wild takes

Only listened to the short clip, was he attempting to say that there was no racism in football 60 years ago because there were very few to be racist towards?

Either way, he made a mess of it.

We’ve solved it! 

I heard that clip live last night and Keevins effectively pulled a 'were you at the game?' when challenged about racism in society.

I usually catch a bit here and there but Alex Rae has me instantly flicking over to Smooth FM to get my blood pressure down again.

41 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

I heard that clip live last night and Keevins effectively pulled a 'were you at the game?' when challenged about racism in society.

I usually catch a bit here and there but Alex Rae has me instantly flicking over to Smooth FM to get my blood pressure down again.

"Rangers have to take the game by the initiatives".