Ayr v Raith

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Hopkin, Timmons, White and Stillie but that’s only 4. Has he brought anyone else in?

Tommy Tait was there too, also physios etc out on the pitch during the warm up, all part of the coaching staff.

1 hour ago, Jack Jarvis, Esq said:

Vaughan’s last season for raith most likely snd we can’t even watch him live. Depressing.

Can’t see Vaughan moving anywhere unless he single-handedly takes us up in next 7 games.  Clubs will need to see him get a good run together before they take a chance on him.  

45 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Can’t see Vaughan moving anywhere unless he single-handedly takes us up in next 7 games.  Clubs will need to see him get a good run together before they take a chance on him.  

Well Moore is more than likely to move on in the summer, how about we take Vaughan and you take Moore? Woooo

Vaughan hasn't yet had a consistent season, and he's in his mid 20s almost. 

He's a fantastic player, but it's a hell of a gamble for any club. Probably including the Rovers. 

I really, really, really want him to be a success. 

Vaughan hasn't yet had a consistent season, and he's in his mid 20s almost. 
He's a fantastic player, but it's a hell of a gamble for any club. Probably including the Rovers. 
I really, really, really want him to be a success. 

You just know if we decide to let him go he’ll join someone else be injury free and sold for a decent price. I’d actually prefer that scenario to us resigning him and him getting injured again for Vaughan’s sake. Lads got great talent and we’ve all seen it but his luck with injuries is awful. Do the Rovers take another punt on him next season?

Think yesterday was the first time I shouted at the TV “who are you flicking it on to” at Duku only too see Vaughan appear from out of shot and get on the end of a Duku flick on.

I’ve never even considered us not offering Vaughan a new deal assuming he’s still fit.

Can’t imagine us standing by him for the last two years only to let him go when he’s out the other side of it.
Also can’t imagine another side taking a risk on him at this stage.

You never know though.

I’ve never even considered us not offering Vaughan a new deal assuming he’s still fit.

Can’t imagine us standing by him for the last two years only to let him go when he’s out the other side of it.
Also can’t imagine another side taking a risk on him at this stage.

You never know though.

I think you’re correct, I’d imagine If we did decide to release him he’d probably have to play P/T to prove his fitness before a club would take a punt on him. I fully expect barring another injury disaster this season we’ll stick by Lewis Vaughan. I really hope he’s playing and at his best for the run in.

I'm with those who think McGlynn will keep Vaughan. If he keeps injury free for the rest of the season that will give enought confidence to keep him. There's always the worry that he might get crocked again tho, in which case I think it will be curtains, and the end of a great talent.