Ayr v Raith

It's too sympmistic to blame Mcglynn. Teams have got used to how we played, I don't see Smith having magically solved those problems with the players available. 

Also can't believe anyone doesn't think Mcglynn was pulling strings even in his absence. 

5 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

It's too sympmistic to blame Mcglynn. Teams have got used to how we played, I don't see Smith having magically solved those problems with the players available. 

Also can't believe anyone doesn't think Mcglynn was pulling strings even in his absence. 

I didn't blame McGlynn, I made an observation that we've gone down since Paul Smith moved over. I don't think McGlynn was in charge of the team during his recouperation either.

Just now, roverthemoon said:

What is the fucking obsession with zooming in? There’s a perfectly decent wide angle. If you stick to that then we can see the whole pitch and there’s less need for sea sickness inducing  jerky camera movements. It’s basic stuff 

They’ve changed the camera for some reason unfortunately, a lot worse than what it was previously. 

1 minute ago, CALDERON said:

Anyone else's stream look like a Sega mega drive? Incredibly bright. 

Yup. Feels like the saturation or something is way too high. Could do with a bit of a zoom out, too. I'd be happier with a wider view, particularly when the ball is in Ayr's half. 

Enjoying the commentary though.