Ayr v Raith

Will Wright be fit for Raith or even Elgin ? Expect if fit  Wright , Zanatta , Walsh and Moffat will be starters at Elgin . Which would probably mean for Raith we may go unchanged . Barring the Murdoch , Miller , Chalmers conundrum .
Who needs wright?

Same team and more importantly... Same performance please.

4 hours ago, North British said:

Will Wright be fit for Raith or even Elgin ? Expect if fit  Wright , Zanatta , Walsh and Moffat will be starters at Elgin . Which would probably mean for Raith we may go unchanged . Barring the Murdoch , Miller , Chalmers conundrum .

No, Wright out for the rest of the season

6 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

No, Wright out for the rest of the season

He's approaching a month out, considering he had a groin strain you'd expect him back over the next couple weeks at some point.  What was unhelpful was the suggestion he was somehow going to recover in half the usual time. 

Spoiler

But I know what yer up to. 

Edited by itzdrk

23 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

This could be a good game. We have been very evenly matched on the two occasions that we have met this season, the main difference for us in this game is that we have Mckenzie who has now scored and has given us a focal point something we have not had all season. 

I’d make one change and bring Walsh in for chalmers. He didn’t do badly but I think we need Walsh’s ability to break down raith 

Raith seem to have dipped a little recently so I think they may be there for the taking 

This could be a good game?

the previous two games were 0-0. I admire your optimism.

After a fiery start then a run of hot and cold our season seems to have been stalled like the beast from the east, been completely frozen, 1 win in 5 against the team at the bottom and failed to score in 4 of those games. Hoping someone will turn the heating back up to full blast soon but fail to see who has the switch to do so at the moment. Will probably watch the game but sense a lot of apathy towards this game from our support.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Jamie Barjonas hat trick

Agreed. He is awful but guaranteed to score on Saturday. He did actually score a really good goal for us on his debut, giving us false hope he would be a useful signing. 

1 minute ago, R.R.FC said:

Agreed. He is awful but guaranteed to score on Saturday. He did actually score a really good goal for us on his debut, giving us false hope he would be a useful signing. 

That was also the game that Tony Dingwall looked decent in. We still only drew.

1 minute ago, renton said:

That was also the game that Tony Dingwall looked decent in. We still only drew.

Yeah that’s the one, a rare good team performance at that time and we still didn’t win. We dominated most of the game before Baird scored his customary goal against us with a very good strike. The last few games have been disappointing but looking back at that team and season really shows how far we’ve come in 2 years.

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I'd be surprised if he could come into any championship and improve them but he'll still score on Saturday no doubt.

He’ll be a couple of years older now. Knowing our luck he’ll be good.