Scottish Club Kits

still_game

examples from a small project i have been working on over the years. Scottish club kits season 1990/1991

feel free to offer feedback on kits missing or incorrect. photographic evidence to the contrary of what I have would be helpful/

scot.png

Can't offer anything as I wasn't born at the time. Looks really good though. The most amazing thing to me is that St Mirren had a white away kit and East Fife had a yellow one!

6 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

One of my all-time favourite Falkirk kits (H&A) which often get overlooked in polls. Special mentions to Partick (A), Motherwell (A) & Shire (A). 

Marshall, Hughes, Godfrey, McQueen, Taylor, Duffy, McGivern, Baptie, May, McWilliams and of course Stainrod. 

Amazing team, gorgeous strip.

On 17/03/2021 at 20:48, RosspCfc said:

Can't offer anything as I wasn't born at the time. Looks really good though. The most amazing thing to me is that St Mirren had a white away kit and East Fife had a yellow one!

I can remember East Fife turning  up at Boghead with the yellow away kit and having to wear Dumbarton's change strip instead.