Cheltenham 2021

Busta Nut

3 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

Guy had £20000+ in his account. No t your 'average' punter and good publicity for the bookies.

Of course it's good publicity, they didn't need to offer him the cash out that they did but it would have highlighted their paltry maximum, that was the max over 40 years ago. 

Mates wee brother cashed that out,  it won naturally.  Trying to explain on messenger the idea of laying a bet and locking in a profit with 10 mins till race was a waste of time.
FD7EC72B-06EB-43CC-9419-2B84C46F9588.thumb.jpeg.57bf3c7a1074d610e8bba457e1c2e907.jpeg

Tell your mates brother that he’s a p***k. Cashing out is for shitebags, don’t care about the logic behind it, I’ll never cash out, I’ve bet on 4 teams/horses/whatever not the first 3 and maybe the 4th.

8 hours ago, dysartrovers said:

Stuck my free fiver on native river in the gold Cup. 12/1 is massive for him I reckon.

I think the ground may just be a bit on the good side for Native River, he does have form on it but his style is usually to make it a real stamina test for the horses in behind him. He will also likely have company for the lead in Frodon which could be detrimental to him early on battling for the lead. Champ has never lost over 2 mile 5f+ with good in the ground description, we know he has the stamina after last year. I have him 14/1 antepost and hopefully with a clear round he will be bang there. 

Pricewise has tipped up Captain Kangaroo in the county hurdle, 33/1 in to 14's overnight (still 22/1 on the exchanges), wouldn't be surprised if its single figures by the off. Has some nice form lines with bumper runner up Kilcruit this time last year. Was carrying 12 stone on last few outings now handicapping running off 10 stone 2lbs.

Edited by Broony88