1355: Monkfish

1430: Grand Roi

1505: Chacun Pour Soi

1540: Easyland

1615: Chosen Mate

1650: Sir Gerhard

I will be betting a few others anaw

21 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Tiger Roll was awful last time out but there’s still that niggling temptation to have a bet just cause he’s Tiger Roll

Horse looks well past it's best, today will prove whether that's right or wrong. 

Put on a favs treble on Bob Ollinger, Chacun Pour Soi and Easysland this morning.  Didn't bother adding Monkfish in given his current price.

Already have Bravemansgame well covered in the Ballymore so won't be upset with him winning but Bob did concern me so fired into that treble.  I'll cover a couple of the next oin the market (Bear Ghylls and Keskonrisk) with the PP freebet and the Skybet offer too.  

Monkfish is already in some antepost multis so will look at the without market there and make decision close to the off.  Similar tactics in the Champion Chase where CPS is already well covered.  X-Country will need to see how my day is going.

Coral Cup will be a throw a dart at the paper job but I've backed 2 for the Grand Annual.  Entoucas win bet and On The Slopes each way.  For the Bumper I've got the front 2 in the market covered antepost already so need to see how they are going and then consider any cover positions .

16 hours ago, marty_j said:

Tiger roll eh

15 hours ago, ayrmad said:

You've got to love Cheltenham. 

Tiger STroll, Ammarite lads eh?

Having a very average time this year.

What you got for today?

If true, this is a belter of a punt, but with the cash out option cancelling the risk of something going wrong (see Chacun Pour Soi), would you cash out or put your faith in Envoi Allen ??

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9372907/Racing-punter-stands-win-500-000-5-bet-Envoi-Allen-wins-Cheltenham.html

With Envoi Allen being such an odds-on mega favourite, I'd be letting the bet complete.

Edited by hearthammer

11 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

If true, this is a belter of a punt, but with the cash out option cancelling the risk of something going wrong (see Chacun Pour Soi), would you cash out or put your faith in Envoi Allen ??

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9372907/Racing-punter-stands-win-500-000-5-bet-Envoi-Allen-wins-Cheltenham.html

With Envoi Allen being such an odds-on mega favourite, I'd be letting the bet complete.

Was discussing this earlier with my mates, nine times out of ten that horse wins but with jumps there's always that slight chance something goes wrong. In saying that, personally I'd let it run 

1 minute ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Was discussing this earlier with my mates, nine times out of ten that horse wins but with jumps there's always that slight chance something goes wrong. In saying that, personally I'd let it run 

Aye, the fact its fences rather than hurdles was factored in by me, but i wish the guy well and the bookie getting shafted.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/horse-racing/56435950

stood to win £511,225.,  cash out option of £322,000 if it wins or £250,000 the field, with an option like that I would have shat out myself considering you get hee haw if you let it run and gets brought down by an early front runner.

Edited by keyser_soze