Scotland v Austria

1 minute ago, senorsoupe said:

How is Grant Hanley a better option that a Declan Gallagher or Scott McKenna?  I can't remember a single good game he has had for club or country

He has probably had a few good games for Norwich this season given that he has been pretty much an ever-present in a team that is now a near-certainty to comfortably win their league.

4 minutes ago, G51 said:

Grant Hanley getting pulled all over the place. Which is really bad for your middle CB.

So much this. The idea here is that the big, physical lump sits between two guys that can play the ball. He should be going nowhere, he should be laying off to Tierney and Hendry.

Guest bernardblack

Spanish refs love dishing out the cards and so far we’ve had O’Donnell lash out at Alaba and Christie speaking back to the ref 

If Pukki wasn’t single handedly getting Norwich to the Barclays then I doubt Hanley would be in the squad.  He’s purely there because of where his team are in the Championship.

Not getting much from this ref here. I'm as equally frustrated with our players just stopping and expecting the ref to award it though. Play to the whistle ffs.

Get Hanley off now or we're definitely ending with at least 10 men.