Scotland v Austria

40 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Am I the only one thinking Scotland might struggle tonight?

No, the bookies and people who know about football are with you. Working in from our right our defenders are at Motherwell, a Belgian club nobody had heard of and Norwich, while up front we have a striker that's struggling to score goals for QPR and a second striker who's been in bad form with Celtic. Football gets pretty difficult if you can't score and you can't defend.

Our opponents are mostly solid Bundesliga players and while they're not really better than the standard of our midfield and left backs, they have quality across the team. 

We should lose this and anything above that will be fine. A win would be a genuinely excellent result. 

8 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Stuart Armstrong's hair looking absolutely tremendous in the warm up.

We're winning this.

Don't stop at the hair, he looks generally tremendous.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Credit to Sky tonight, they've really limited the number of advert breaks.

I must be watching a stream from Ireland, as I'm getting the same adverts as usual, but with lovely Irish voices narrating instead.  Breaks it up a wee bit.

Edited by forameus

What's with having one studio reporting on two games? Gave sky £33 for a month so I could watch these, at least expected them to be arsed about covering them. 
What a strange thing to complain about. What did they not do that you want more of?
But it is. I'm going to say with confidence that no one here (myself included) has seen him play even once this season. So when people are specifically naming him in their reservations about the side, it's based on the idea of him being a haddy at Celtic 2 years ago.
Erm, yeah... Obviously.

You're choosing to base a lot of belief on people saying he's been good in the paper.

Folk are naturally questioning that selection. No-one is writing him off but you're white Knight attempt is wholly unnecessary.

Here's hoping he plays a blinder, I've got a feeling he'll need to.

Just now, King Kebab said:

Just to be in first...

IAN CROCKER IS A BAWBAG!!!

That's me just paused the radio to let the TV pics catch up with it and sync the sound, so I don't have to listen to that bellend. I've been doing this for a while now, I highly recommend it.

Also, may I just add at this point, MON SCOTLAAAAAAAND.