Scotland v Austria

Hoof baw to dykes and play from there like in serbia with our wing backs hitting the odd cross and we have a great chance of getting the result. Mctominay in midfield is gonna be great to see . .... thats if defending well goes without saying ...Nervous as f**k

Just now, Coooombe said:

What's with having one studio reporting on two games? Gave sky £33 for a month so I could watch these, at least expected them to be arsed about covering them. 

England are playing the worst international team in the world so all focus has to be on that.  They pay more for Sky down there too so fair's fair.

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

It just doesn’t feel great to have a defence that’s not really played together against a strong Austria team who are decent.

Still, going to trust Clarke on this one, he’s earned it.

Agree with this. 
Their striker Kalajdžić has 7 in his last 7 for Stuttgart, slight worry. 

Nevertheless I’m delighted to see McTominay and McGinn in the middle for us and keen to see how it works. 

Really shocked that McGregor's not playing - I think this is the first time a Scotland manager's dropped him in about three years.

If you told me a fortnight ago that Hendry would be starting for us again I'd have laughed, then cried, then would've pretty curious. I don't know if his best attributes will shine in this game, but then I suppose he might have become a much better defender in Belgium.

Armstrong, McGinn and McTominay has the potential to be so much fun, but also could be absolutely manic.

16 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

What's with having one studio reporting on two games? Gave sky £33 for a month so I could watch these, at least expected them to be arsed about covering them. 

I’m with you on this. They make more than enough from us, and no doubt from folks in NI, to focus on each game individually.

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

I'd guess that if McGinn and Armstrong both play it'd be with Armstrong in the role Fraser & Christie have played, up with Dykes or Adams. I think he'd replace Jack by bringing McLean or Fleck in - or move McTominay into midfield - before either having McGinn sit beside McGregor or have only McGregor sitting.

^^^talks utter shite

Very interested to see how a midfield of McTominay, Armstrong and McGinn works out. As others have said, that has the potential to be an absolutely chaotic clusterfuck or brilliant.

For me the only Q marks are Dykes over Adams and Christie over a blind paraplegic. Last few Celtic games he has been mince. Hopefully wearing the dark blue of Scotland will reinvigorate him. 

I have the fear tonight also. Mainly because Austria are a decent team. 

Just wish I was there  😤