Livi v The Submariners

22 hours ago, LiviLion said:

How do you know they googled it? Might just have pictures of swimwear saved.

This.

But the only way for everyone to have a nice time is a Livi win and us pipping Aberdeen to 4th.

I googled Hibs kit for next season and a pair of Green and yellow speedos came up.

Pity it isn't the first gen astro pitch, that would make Boyle think twice about diving. Might get some black pellets up his nose if he tries it on Saturday though, or even in his eye,. As a precaution i heard we're sticking one of these signs in the Hibs dressing room.

attention-no-diving-aluminum-sign-k-2367.png  

44 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I googled Hibs kit for next season and a pair of Green and yellow speedos came up.

Pity it isn't the first gen astro pitch, that would make Boyle think twice about diving. Might get some black pellets up his nose if he tries it on Saturday though, or even in his eye,. As a precaution i heard we're sticking one of these signs in the Hibs dressing room.

attention-no-diving-aluminum-sign-k-2367.png  

Yogi Hughes found 

12 hours ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Hope someone nails Boyle early doors,in a sort of welcome to West Lothian sort of way ......😎

Bartley to go in and smash Boyle early and cement his Hibs bogeyman status :D 

Cant help wondering if the lockdown is getting to a few people here.

A game of football between two sides comfortably in the top six; is there anything else to say?

Mind you I've just had my Astra Zenica jab and could do with a wee snooze..........