Peterhead v Airdrie

3 minutes ago, Diamond Oracle said:

Good to see the league suspension hasn’t had any effect on Ian Murray... I’ve not a fucking clue how we’ll be set up today based on that lineup

I think it must be something like this, maybe 4-4-2 with Connell up front.

Currie

McKay - Crighton - Fordyce - McCann

Ritchie - Turner

Robert - Carrick - Connell

Gallagher

If Murray hadn’t talked about Jack McKay playing right back on the website then I’d be pretty baffled but that seems like the obvious lineup to me. As far as Murray’s team selections go, this one isn’t that odd to me and other than switching the McKay’s (I’m guessing Paul is injured?) is probably the team I would have picked.

26 minutes ago, Diamond Oracle said:

Good to see the league suspension hasn’t had any effect on Ian Murray... I’ve not a fucking clue how we’ll be set up today based on that lineup

Don't see what's wrong with that starting 11 so have to disagree with you. 

Why do you think it shows Murray doesn't have a clue? 

6 minutes ago, Roger Thornhill said:

4 at the back McKay - Crighton - Fordyce - McCann  "Diamond" shape midfield - Ritchie defence Mid, Roberts Left Mid, Carrack Right, Turner attacking Mid, two up top Gallagher and Connell.

Certainly looks like that and i hope this camera does not follow plastic bags or extra footballs. In some way glad to be back but still cautious. Now have the commentary so interesting days. No more posts till at least half time

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Mulligan is injured, but any reason Cameron doesn't make the squad? I see Strachan is on your bench today.

Some issue with his loan and it hasn't been completed yet. ☹️

Was he not on the Dundee bench last night?

3 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Certainly looks like that and i hope this camera does not follow plastic bags or extra footballs. In some way glad to be back but still cautious. Now have the commentary so interesting days. No more posts till at least half time

Glad to be back. Come on the Diamonds!

Hard to tell about the Red card but had Turner touched the ball before that attempted "block"? Certainly not where I thought he be would so close to the touchline and as it was shaded it was a wee guess that he clattered Conroy-no damage done mind you. That means a get behind the ball game but Gallagher was unlucky to hit the bar. Looks like Peterhead are taking too much time on the ball but their guy missed a chance as well. We are not getting much from our wide attackers and Carrick looks to have taken a knock as well. The commentary team are quite composed and fair an sunshine is something I rarely experienced  at Balmoor. Hard to say how it will pan out but disappointing over the impact of the Red card but will stick by 1-0 score prediction ( But for whom?)

Edited by Chapelhall chap
spelling error