Peterhead v Airdrie

15 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Booked my PPV today. No idea how the game will go so just a hope that we can continue our recent good form at Balmoor. Cheers

Like most our coverage was poor for the first few games but again like most it improved as they got more games under there belts so hopefully they pick up from when it got suspended 

17 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Like most our coverage was poor for the first few games but again like most it improved as they got more games under there belts so hopefully they pick up from when it got suspended 

I think that was true of many as you say, but even a duff one will cheer me up. 

26 minutes ago, Toon 68 said:

anybody free around 1500hrs tomorrow ?, all you need is your own fitba boots and shin guards.  

Slim pickings in the squad for Peterhead at the moment?

I genuinely don't know what to expect from this game if i'm honest.  A 4-0 either way, and anything in between really wouldn't surprise me here.  As long as Turner and Carrick start, these 2 WILL be key if we're to have aspirations of moving up.  I still don't think Murray's the man to get us promoted, and I've been a bit more patient than most with him.

No Idea what our starting line up will be, is the boy still on loan from Kilmarnock, he looked a smashing prospect and its very rare at this level to have 2 GOOD (not just decent) loanees at the same time.

I'll go for a 1-2 Airdrie win, hope more than expectation.

Slim pickings in the squad for Peterhead at the moment?
I genuinely don't know what to expect from this game if i'm honest.  A 4-0 either way, and anything in between really wouldn't surprise me here.  As long as Turner and Carrick start, these 2 WILL be key if we're to have aspirations of moving up.  I still don't think Murray's the man to get us promoted, and I've been a bit more patient than most with him.
No Idea what our starting line up will be, is the boy still on loan from Kilmarnock, he looked a smashing prospect and its very rare at this level to have 2 GOOD (not just decent) loanees at the same time.
I'll go for a 1-2 Airdrie win, hope more than expectation.
Eight players out Jim says. We'll get beat.

With Falkirk playing Montrose and Cove playing Thistle this is genuinely a huge game for us. Could move to second and/or be two points off the top with a game in hand if we win, among other permutations. Without being disrespectful this is a game we should be winning if we have any ambitions of achieving promotion. I don't know how we'll line up but I'd like to see us go with something like: 

Currie 

P. McKay Fordyce Crighton McCann  

Sabatini Turner 

Robert       Carrick          Connell 

Gallagher 

Subs: Mbayo, Ritchie, J. McKay, Roy, McNeil. 

I think that's probably close to what we'll go for though I wouldn't be surprised to see any of Walker, Ritchie or Jack McKay feature. Feeling more optimistic about the rest of the season after the signing of Turner, as is everyone I think. Hopefully we can turn that optimism into a win tomorrow and a bit of momentum. 

7 minutes ago, airdrieman said:

With Falkirk playing Montrose and Cove playing Thistle this is genuinely a huge game for us. Could move to second and/or be two points off the top with a game in hand if we win, among other permutations. Without being disrespectful this is a game we should be winning if we have any ambitions of achieving promotion. I don't know how we'll line up but I'd like to see us go with something like: 

Currie 

Sabatini Turner 

Gallagher 

I think that's probably close to what we'll go for though I wouldn't be surprised to see any of Walker, Ritchie or Jack McKay feature. Feeling more optimistic about the rest of the season after the signing of Turner, as is everyone I think. Hopefully we can turn that optimism into a win tomorrow and a bit of momentum. 

Turner is an attacking midfielder 

Disappointing to have so many players out but that has been the way of it all season, thought with the break that might have past but will just have to make the best of it, after a fine start in the league cup dont think Jim had a full squad to pick from. With so long since the last game difficult to know what to expect but hopefully come out of it with something. 

Like many Airdrie fans I have no idea how we will do but if Peterhead have so many out, I would expect us to win. I have predicted a 1-0 win but it all depends on the first goal in so many of these games. An attacking line up is needed to take advantage of Turner's skills. So come 2pm when I see the usual baffling line up I will just sit back and wait.

What I would field:

Currie

P McKay     Fordyce      Crighton       McCann

Turner        Sabatini

Robert                                                         Connell

Gallacher      Carrick

What we will probably get because it's Ian Murray

Currie

Fordyce      Mbayo      Crighton      Richie

P McKay

Thomson               Turner                 O'Reilly

Roy               J McKay

16 hours ago, airdrieman said:

Currie 

Sabatini Turner 

Gallagher 

You've the wrong McKay at right back....