Falkirk vs Montrose

On 17/03/2021 at 21:26, MS RR said:

Every big game Falkirk have had in the last 3 seasons we've lost, so I'm not at all confident. It shows how dreadful M&M really are when you expect to lose a game at home to Montrose. 

If we are counting at home to Montrose as a 'big game', then in fairness at home to Cove was also 'big game' , which we won.  Being pedantic, we also didn't lose in either of the games against Partick, so I reckon we are on at least a 3 'big game' not losing streak. 

Break out the streamers, its celebration time.

I just hope that the months off have allowed the team to practice defending deep crosses to the back post.

Should be an interesting game tomorrow Falkirk have some quality players in their squad,seem to have brought in a couple on loan too.Am hoping with Montrose having quite a settled squad and not losing any loans players we can kick on and get a positive long overdue result.

You’ve obviously not been reading our thread recently and who can blame you?
The general consensus is our team would struggle to be Fort William reserves....

8 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

The general consensus is our team would struggle to be Fort William reserves....

I think the consensus is more that M&M would scrape to a win vs Fort William reserves but it would be done in a dour and turgid way.

10 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think the consensus is more that M&M would scrape to a win vs Fort William reserves but it would be done in a dour and turgid way.

With Miller + Gomis playing together in the middle of the park and dumb(hall) and dumber(durnan) playing as the centre back pairing. Hoofball to Sammon.

12 minutes ago, Scorge said:

Bogey team here, so not expecting much. Would be a great time to land a punch on them and get them wobbling, though.

If you land more than a 6 year old girl’s jab we’ll crumble faster than Amir khan v garcia 

1 hour ago, Scorge said:

Bogey team here, so not expecting much. Would be a great time to land a punch on them and get them wobbling, though.

From what I've seen of our recent encounters, you're certainly due a result against us. Forget all the P&B talk of us wanting the season to end after 18 games for our advantage, we're only 2 points clear & were failing before the lockdown.

Over to you M&M, prove me wrong.

7 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Simple if we want to win the league we should be comfortably winning 3 points at home to Montrose . Any other result simply isn't good enough full stop.

What's the betting we come out sluggish as f**k, Montrose score and we will be scratching about late in the game bring on our co manager to try and salvage a point. 

Going by the vibes in this thread, it's not worth us turning up.

Just give us the three points !!

Unfortunately it wont be that easy. As well as we have played in the past, we just don't seem to get the breaks against you lot. I would grab a point now if offered it.

Sorry but we are fucking rubbish no matter how many times you try to convince otherwise

Sorry but we are fucking rubbish no matter how many times you try to convince otherwise

Well I haven’t actually tried once!
We’re not very good. But I’m only concerned that we are good enough to get up this season. Which we should be.
Pretty sure most of the duds will be gone next season anyway.....