Falkirk vs Montrose

Anybody know if Falkirk issued a match programme for this game? Not seen one advertised for sale (as the Mo do) but I'd like one if there is one even if it is an online version like Cove Rangers and Peterhead did.
Fair result by the way - Falkirk took their chances and we didn't. That said, I agree with some of the comments on here that Falkirk still have work to do if they get promoted., but so too does everybody else in L1 if they do. 

I don’t think we do unfortunately.

12 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Jesus Christ. 

'Other teams are able to use the loan market properly, signing hungry young players who are bursting to prove a point. What do our two  numpties do? Sign a player who we freed  because he was a failure. Had already failed with Falkirk and yet dumb and dumber think it's a good idea that we give him a chance to do it again.'

Your sermon would have been something along those lines, I've no doubt!

Id already said before he kicked a ball he was a no brainer as he's far better than anything we have apart from Keena. If you're happy with Sammon, Francis and dowds then that's entirely your perogative but I'd much rather have him as at this level he'll score goals. As for the younger players I'm all for it but they need to be good enough to play every week and not just sit on the bench doing nothing like deveney  and  two of the  new boys on Saturday. Unfortunately we aren't in a position where our first team is so brilliant all we need are squad fillers.

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Id already said before he kicked a ball he was a no brainer as he's far better than anything we have apart from Keena. If you're happy with Sammon, Francis and dowds then that's entirely your perogative but I'd much rather have him as at this level he'll score goals. As for the younger players I'm all for it but they need to be good enough to play every week and not just sit on the bench doing nothing like deveney  and  two of the  new boys on Saturday. Unfortunately we aren't in a position where our first team is so brilliant all we need are squad fillers.

We've had one game and two of the young guys we've loaned didn't start so they are ultimately not good enough? Come off it. They didn't start due to it being easier to keep a settled back 4 that have played together than throw in a youngster for a big game against Montrose. I reckon if we won the champions league you'd still find something to moan about. "We really should be beating Real Madrid 5-0 not 1-0"

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

🤣

38 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

We've had one game and two of the young guys we've loaned didn't start so they are ultimately not good enough? Come off it. They didn't start due to it being easier to keep a settled back 4 that have played together than throw in a youngster for a big game against Montrose. I reckon if we won the champions league you'd still find something to moan about. "We really should be beating Real Madrid 5-0 not 1-0"

We're in league one struggling to beat the likes of Montrose. We've had season after season of dross to watch and yet we're not allowed to complain it would appear. Jesus Christ.  I'd much rather we were signing players on loan that would start in the side week in week out. A box to box midfielder was needed, a right back better than miller or mercer, a proper left sided wide player to replace Connolly whose crocked and a striker better than the dross we have backing up Keena. What we got was another two centre backs and another right sided winger.  It's no real surprise then when the performance is once again poor as apart from poor old Keena who ran about like a blue arsed fly with no support and Fotheringham who did little it was the same jokers that could only pick up one point out of nine before the break. Even the last time we were at this level of football it was more entertaining than this .

Edited by Shadwell Dog

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

We're in league one struggling to beat the likes of Montrose. We've had season after season of dross to watch and yet we're not allowed to complain it would appear. Jesus Christ.  I'd much rather we were signing players on loan that would start in the side week in week out. A box to box midfielder was needed, a right back better than miller or mercer, a proper left sided wide player to replace Connolly whose crocked and a striker better than the dross we have backing up Keena. What we got was another two centre backs and another right sided winger.  It's no real surprise then when the performance is once again poor as apart from poor old Keena who ran about like a blue arsed fly with no support and Fotheringham who did little it was the same jokers that could only pick up one point out of nine before the break.

For all we know Neilson is that right back that is better than Miller/Mercer. Fotheringham's had one game and straight away he's not a good enough left winger? Kelly and Mercer have been out injured so god forsake we bring in a few defenders to cover that front. M&M were never going to sign another striker we already have 5 in the squad and all the promising young strikers have been snapped up already. We've still got two loan signings to make before the end of March one will be a back up keeper and we'll see what the other is but I don't mind them taking their time and not panicking on that. We're 4 points clear with potentially 6 games to go. You can't write players off based on them not starting the first game we play.

25 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

For all we know Neilson is that right back that is better than Miller/Mercer. Fotheringham's had one game and straight away he's not a good enough left winger? Kelly and Mercer have been out injured so god forsake we bring in a few defenders to cover that front. M&M were never going to sign another striker we already have 5 in the squad and all the promising young strikers have been snapped up already. We've still got two loan signings to make before the end of March one will be a back up keeper and we'll see what the other is but I don't mind them taking their time and not panicking on that. We're 4 points clear with potentially 6 games to go. You can't write players off based on them not starting the first game we play.

Neilsons main position is centre half that's where he has played for united. If we wanted to sign a right back then sign a proper right back instead of shoehorning a centrehalf in there.  There was priorities we needed . Fotheringham ain't a left winger that's the problem again.  And we may have 5 strikers but they have scored a grand total  of 4 goals between the 5 of them. That's shocking at this level of football.  It didn't have to be a promising young striker it just had to be someone that could score goals at this level of football. Full time / part time, older/younger who cares just get them in until the end of the season it could make a massive difference in the run in. It's been one shit transfer window after another for years now so it's easy to see why I have no confidence in these boys making a massive difference especially if they can't beat the likes of hall and miller to a first team spot.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

To be fair, Montrose never got a sniff at goal the entire match then went and knocked in seven in their next game. Maybe we were doing something right. 

Don’t get too excited. Nairn were utter guff ... the first half was the most one sided game I’ve ever seen ... not entirely their fault given the HL is in abeyance .. 7 was flattering to them. If we had a clinical finisher it would’ve been double figures.