Morton v Queens

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Pish. This has the feel of our earlier season performances. We've been dreadful.

We'll still manage to fucking screw it all up. As per.

Is it too soon to shout "get the feck Johnston" 

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Dapo off? Really?

Unreal.

1 minute ago, Slipmat said:

Aye it's a strange one.  I'd have hooked McGrory.

Maybe had a bit of a knock,  he had some treatment, or maybe preparing for him probably not being available after today. 

Is it too soon to shout "get the feck Johnston" 
Maybe had a bit of a knock,  he had some treatment, or maybe preparing for him probably not being available after today. 
I expect the happy clappers will use that a the reasoning (the injury) but it doesn't change the fact the midfield needs changed and he's sitting on his hands.

I have stopped watching. The lineup was stupid. We've seen several times that Mebude and Shields just don't link up well when played up top together. We've also seen we do well with a packed midfield and pace on the wings. We have also had a system that has repeatedly worked. So he's changed system, dropped Fitzpatrick for McGrory, gone with three in the middle, and played Mebude up top with Shields. 

It's as if the man won a few games and got carried away.

Edited by Margaret Thatcher

The problem is really quite obvious - there is is hardly a player who would get pass marks. Their individual and collective performances have been woeful from back to front. No urgency and no quality. A team today packed full of passengers.