Accies v St Mirren 20/03/21

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

these boys were in their prime when St Mirren last finished top 6. 

image.gif.00408fd1ae9c6b61b5f8ef8446ffa0ef.gif

I'm almost 30 and have literally no idea who anyone in the Gifs wisbit puts up are 😂

Googled the young lad in the last one and its some boy who died in his 60s a few years ago 😂

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm almost 30 and have literally no idea who anyone in the Gifs wisbit puts up are 😂

Googled the young lad in the last one and its some boy who died in his 60s a few years ago 😂

I’ve got a brand new combine harvester and I’ll give you the key. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd honestly have guessed you were closer to 50.

Just now, Coventry Saint said:

I'd honestly have guessed you were closer to 50.

I'm probably about that in P&B years tbf.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Your age shows. 

2 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Your age shows. 

Worth remembering youre older than me and posted a video of yourself playing FM, in St Mirren PJs, in your mums house, m8.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Worth remembering youre older than me and posted a video of yourself playing FM, in St Mirren PJs, in your mums house, m8.

It's still not me. I've never met my mother. 

My only real annoyance from this game was that Goodwin was aware of what was happening yet really didn't do enough to resolve it. Hamilton changed things in the second half, yet we still plodded on pretty much the same. The introduction of Connolly and Erhahon didn't really change the game, nor did it really counter them. The introduction of Flynn at the end seemed like a half measure. Either park the bus fully or go all out, that change seemed to be neither.

All in all we never lost the game, which I suppose is the positive. A pre-split season is over 33 games, not just one, and it was our fault we lost that late goal. It wasn't down to bad refereeing or bad luck, just a lack of concentration, but this game alone isn't the reason we never made the top 6.

I'm hoping that if Goodwin is right about the players hurting then they channel that into the up coming cup game. We also have the opportunity of possibly relegating Hamilton which will be an interesting way of "pay back".

Goodwin's comments are embarrassing but he'll be hurting and has just lashed out. We should have taken another chance and been 2-0 and have insurance. 

We need to finish 7th now, it would be unacceptable to have 5 beach towel games and finish 9th. 

My only real annoyance from this game was that Goodwin was aware of what was happening yet really didn't do enough to resolve it. Hamilton changed things in the second half, yet we still plodded on pretty much the same. The introduction of Connolly and Erhahon didn't really change the game, nor did it really counter them. The introduction of Flynn at the end seemed like a half measure. Either park the bus fully or go all out, that change seemed to be neither.
All in all we never lost the game, which I suppose is the positive. A pre-split season is over 33 games, not just one, and it was our fault we lost that late goal. It wasn't down to bad refereeing or bad luck, just a lack of concentration, but this game alone isn't the reason we never made the top 6.
I'm hoping that if Goodwin is right about the players hurting then they channel that into the up coming cup game. We also have the opportunity of possibly relegating Hamilton which will be an interesting way of "pay back".
Accies won't be giving a toss about the cup game. I'd be very surprised if we don't field a 2nd string team. It's as good as in the bag for you.

18 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Only two points in it and still fighting even although we  had half a team out injured as per usual.

Only a certain section of our fans could put a downer on a late goal.Results panned out as I expected with Motherwell already "on the beach".

A few weeks off to recover injury wise although I said in January,the decision NOT to sign two strikers could be a big risk due to our on going injury issues.

Sorry bur 2 wins in 13 games, both against Well is not good form. Realistically we need to win 3 of the next 5 games and hope other result go our way. Not going to happen is it?

Too many draws, fair play to the team for improving but the games we need to win we either drew or lost. Ross County 1-0 up with 10 mins to go. St Johnstone 1-0 up with 2 mins to go. Thats why were are going down. Oh and a horrendous injury list

Edited by smc4761
spelling