Lyndon Dykes

edinabear

3 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

Good job we have cover for that position

Speaking of cover Matt Targett is eligible for us.

He probably wouldn't take the call-up as he would be on the bench, but he is light years better than Taylor, so its worth asking the question. 

If we could get him and Fredericks we'd be strong all over the park. 

3 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
15 hours ago, Caledonian1 said:
what is that about?

Lee Wallace got the assist

I know that but why do I often see references to him being a grass - did a google search and says something about the Scottish Cup Final v Hibs but no details as to why he is called a grass - recall Aberdden fans shouting that at him a few years ago.

Fantastic to see Dykes back on the scoresheet after a bit of a drier spell. It's a minor thing in the grand scheme of things, he'll score lots in his career but that extra bit of confidence coming into the national squad is huge. He'll fancy himself to get another now rather than putting pressure on himself to get the monkey off his back.

I know that but why do I often see references to him being a grass - did a google search and says something about the Scottish Cup Final v Hibs but no details as to why he is called a grass - recall Aberdden fans shouting that at him a few years ago.

Somebody put a faked screenshot from Sky Sports News with quotes from Wallace saying he had been attacked and so on. Despite it being fairly clearly a joke, lots of people took it seriously and now lots of folk genuinely believe he is a grass.

On 21/03/2021 at 15:33, craigkillie said:

Somebody put a faked screenshot from Sky Sports News with quotes from Wallace saying he had been attacked and so on. Despite it being fairly clearly a joke, lots of people took it seriously and now lots of folk genuinely believe he is a grass.

You’re such a dry fart

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Another one who flopped in English football.

Although he is doing it at a higher level than Hendry and Stephen O’Donnell.

Lifes not always black and white. 

Theres loads and loads of examples of good players who move and it doesn't work out. Its doesn't necessarily make them bad players.