Kilmarnock memories - What a ride!

With our potential relegation getting closer as the days go on I thought I would create a thread with a memory per day of our glorious period in the top flight.

If we go down then of course as we all know it’s doubtful that we will ever come back up. Also as soon as we go down we go bust apparently so this will be a good place for fans of other clubs (or companies depending on your bullshit level)

Feel free to add your own memories in about our fantastic club.

I’ll start from the very beginning of our journey.

August 1993:

Newly promoted Kilmarnock go to Ibrox and beat Rangers (the old one) 2-1 thanks to young Mark Roberts and a Bobby Williamson winner in injury time.

The first major moment of our rise to the very pinnacle (well 3rd once) of Scottish Football.

The 2-1 game was my all time favourite game, we had been to the very bottom and had a long twisting journey back. That day at Ibrox we outfought, outplayed and outsang a Rangers side that hadn't lost in 18 months. That was the day Killie were back.

The cup wins were amazing, I honestly never expected to ever see Killie lift a cup when I started going to games in the 80s. European trips were amazing even when the results werent, the Stevie Clark years were the icing on the cake but for me personally that day at Ibrox was the one.

With our potential relegation getting closer as the days go on I thought I would create a thread with a memory per day of our glorious period in the top flight.
If we go down then of course as we all know it’s doubtful that we will ever come back up. Also as soon as we go down we go bust apparently so this will be a good place for fans of other clubs (or companies depending on your bullshit level)
Feel free to add your own memories in about our fantastic club.
I’ll start from the very beginning of our journey.
August 1993:
Newly promoted Kilmarnock go to Ibrox and beat Rangers (the old one) 2-1 thanks to young Mark Roberts and a Bobby Williamson winner in injury time.
The first major moment of our rise to the very pinnacle (well 3rd once) of Scottish Football.

Three fond memories:

A 4-0 win at Rugby Park the weekend before Christmas where we were superb on the pitch. Had a cracking build up in the Brass and Granite as Falkirk pumped Rangers then pulled off a comfortable win and got back to the car to find Motherwell had won 2-1 at Parkhead.

A 2-1 win at Rugby Park in February 2017 on a Sunday lunchtime including the world's most unexpected bounce when Pawlett got the winner. Big Miles Addison saved us that day.

And a non Dons related one is weirdly your playoff second leg against Falkirk. Could tell it was a big game, Killie fans turned out in good numbers, Lee Clark running down the touchline and Gordon Sawyers getting chucked out. Felt bad for the Falkirk fans but in terms of entertainment *chef's kiss*

Peak TB4 when we were down after you won the league cup - it was so un-Scottish football like, I'm surprised a half n' half scarf wasn't produced.

(think it's a bit early for this thread BTW - there's plenty of time between the end of the season and GTF day for this type of content if it happens)