Nathan Paterson

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

How'd he get on today? I could only catch the first 25 or so

Looked really good. I’m actually surprised how well he’s doing, I didn’t really rate him defensively before but he looks like he’s improving a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought he was Everton's best player in the first half, but there was a while in the second where he was wobbling and started making wrong decisions which could've cost them a couple of times. Thankfully he managed to compose himself towards the end, albeit not with his chance.

It was a tough game with Harrison always looking to stay wide and stretch Everton but I think he mostly did well, plus McNeil did a really good job of protecting him. It's a shame he's been forward about twice in the games I've seen this season but that's the nature of playing in a poor team. Big, big task on Saturday.

7 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Thought he was Everton's best player in the first half, but there was a while in the second where he was wobbling and started making wrong decisions which could've cost them a couple of times. Thankfully he managed to compose himself towards the end, albeit not with his chance.

Was basically going to post this 👆

10 hours ago, accies1874 said:

It was a tough game with Harrison always looking to stay wide and stretch Everton but I think he mostly did well, plus McNeil did a really good job of protecting him. It's a shame he's been forward about twice in the games I've seen this season but that's the nature of playing in a poor team. Big, big task on Saturday.

I suppose its useful for us. His attacking was the most well developed part of his game, if he can also bring his defense up to the same standard we'll benefit hugely.

Just watching MOTD. He looked excellent in an attacking sense today Vs Liverpool. Hard to gauge his defensive performance tho, but encouraging nonetheless that he's showing the same explosive ability in the EPL as he has done for Scotland. Best of all, he's clearly first pick now. MOTD pundits actually picked him out as a standout.