Nathan Paterson

3 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
8 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:
That was only posted after Van Der Beek was injured in the warm-up.
Everton did not mention those injuries when the teams were posted on the club website before kick-off.
There had been no media reports of Patterson being injured.

Apologise now

Because I didn't read the Everton blog? 

Okay wee man.

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

That sends a message to Patterson who needs a move in the summer to progress. 

That takes me back to you saying the same about Kieran Tierney less than a couple of years ago. Hope you’re as far off with this one as you were that.

If I got things completely and utterly wrong on such a consistent basis I'd probably take a step back and think about my posting style, but fair play to anyone who doubles down instead.

Edited by craigkillie

Lampard has left Coleman out of this afternoon's squad and there have been no reports of an injury.
He has put two inexperienced U23s on the bench - Price (midfielder) and Dobbin (forward). 
That sends a message to Patterson who needs a move in the summer to progress. 

I suspect Patterson will outlive Lampard at Everton.

8 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

f**k

Lampard is such a liar. There’s no way he’s gone from continually saying he’s not ready to chucking him in against one of the better teams in the league at the moment.

Hopefully the injury isn’t too serious and he’ll be back soon enough. 

5 hours ago, craigkillie said:

If I got things completely and utterly wrong on such a consistent basis I'd probably take a step back and think about my positing style, but fair play to anyone who doubles down instead.

You get a fair bit wrong in fairness.

Your guesswork on Clarkes potential conversion with Livramento.

Stating Nathan Paterson was the obvious first choice. Then the manager comes out and says he wouldn't have started.

Hickey shouldn't and won't be in the squad. He was and was good.

These are just in the last wk or 2. So your not so perfect yourself.

6 hours ago, eez-eh said:

That takes me back to you saying the same about Kieran Tierney less than a couple of years ago. Hope you’re as far off with this one as you were that.

Also in fairness before today when he was supposed to play i think alot of us were saying the same thing.

Hes not been given a crack at it at all.

21 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Stating Nathan Paterson was the obvious first choice. Then the manager comes out and says he wouldn't have started.

You've got something which is not provably wrong, and about which more people agreed with me, something that is basically standard manager waffle (given that he started that player in both games), and then something I didn't actually say. My questioning of Hickey was purely about people suggesting him for RWB, which isn't where he played.

Just now, craigkillie said:

You've got something which is not provably wrong, and about which more people agreed with me, something that is basically standard manager waffle (given that he started that player in both games), and then something I didn't actually say. My questioning of Hickey was purely about people suggesting him for RWB, which isn't where he played.

Of course, i forgot your never wrong eh. Even when you are.

Talk about doubling down.

But if you want to be pedantic, the paterson one you were demonstrably wrong. Its on the thread. Black and white

You say that paterson will start and is the obvious option. The very manager you revere comes out and says that's not the case and he wouldn't have started.

Why deny it? Its on the thread

Its getting something wrong regarding a selection of a football team, its not the end of the world.

Edit*

Also going back to Livramento, you were absolutely incorrect. There was not the 2 possible outcomes to the scenario you painted. Its not possible to even argue that.

Edited by BingMcCrosby

8 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

You really have it in for craigkillie. I think you want him to be wrong so much so that you've stretched the truth a bit with this interpretation of his posts. I thought you had taken a wee break over the winter to come back as a more balanced BingMcCrosby  - particularly after taking a skelping off me at the back end of last year.

21 hours ago, craigkillie said:

If I got things completely and utterly wrong on such a consistent basis I'd probably take a step back and think about my positing style, but fair play to anyone who doubles down instead.

Its in fact 4 times now recently, as you said this. Then instead of taking a step back you stuck your fingers in your ears and said "im never wrong" 😂

20 hours ago, Captain Saintsible said:

We really need to have Ralston or Ramsey in the team against Ukraine

O’Donnell is hopeless 

This is nonsense. O'Donnell has barely put a foot wrong for Scotland in the past couple of years.

I'll go as far as to say that there are very few players in our first choice XI that we'd miss less than Nathan Patterson. Patterson to O'Donnell is one of the smallest drop offs we've got.