Sarah Everard

10 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
54 minutes ago, Detournement said:
The two men arrested for murder remain on bail despite the lassie being alive and well. 
Obviously the Met are thinking that as long as they are on bail they can't sell their stories.

Suspicion of murder, a huge difference. In England you can be arrested "on suspicion" at the drop if a hat as these cases clearly highlight. A huge negative in English law.

Aye but when the murder victim is known to be sitting watching Loose Women in Hampshire then it's surely time to release them from their bail conditions. 

Aye but when the murder victim is known to be sitting watching Loose Women in Hampshire then it's surely time to release them from their bail conditions. 
It appears there were 5 arrested in total and the suspicion included kidnap which it looks like they are still looking I to. No one knows the background to this case, I suspect the girl is suffering mental health issues so it isn't a good look to continue to portray her as some sort of "crackpot" to use your own word.

On 24/08/2022 at 16:52, ICTChris said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-62658827

You can't even piss in an Urban Outfitters changing room without the woke mob coming to cancel you.

I thought a policeman could piss in his helmet as long as it was held by a pregnant woman, or something?

5 hours ago, 101 said:

An undeployable police officer must be about the most boring job going.

That's what happened to PC Cabe, IIRC. Hauled over the coals and dumped into a call centre for undisclosed wrongness.

Gave him plenty of time to post on here, but I'm not sure if that was part of the punishment.

58 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, Estragon said:
I thought a policeman could piss in his helmet as long as it was held by a pregnant woman, or something?

But you wouldn't shoot him then shit in his helmet.

Nice!

On 24/08/2022 at 16:52, ICTChris said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-62658827

You can't even piss in an Urban Outfitters changing room without the woke mob coming to cancel you.

I was shocked this was a wummin, was sure it'd be a bloke
#everydaysexism

• 4 weeks later...
They need to start a never ending public inquiry to prevent any reporting on how he was reported to have committed indecent exposure days before the murder but seemingly nothing done about it.
Having worked in various sexual offences units, I can confidently say that the sexual exposure incident would have been allocated to some poor sod in the Met who was juggling at least 15-20 existing enquiries as well as working shifts and responding to daily ongoing incidents. Nothing may well have been done but probably not for the reasons most suspect.

22 minutes ago, energyzone said:
1 hour ago, Detournement said:
They need to start a never ending public inquiry to prevent any reporting on how he was reported to have committed indecent exposure days before the murder but seemingly nothing done about it.

Having worked in various sexual offences units, I can confidently say that the sexual exposure incident would have been allocated to some poor sod in the Met who was juggling at least 15-20 existing enquiries as well as working shifts and responding to daily ongoing incidents. Nothing may well have been done but probably not for the reasons most suspect.

From what I've read in the media his car regi was reported in relation to an indecent exposure and that an investigation was underway to find out if it was checked against DVLA records. 

That was 6 months ago.

Edit - The public inquiry has already begun and it's led by Elish Angolini. It's her 4th inquiry into UK police in 7 years. 

Edited by Detournement

"Don't put down to malice what can be put down to incompetence."