Sarah Everard

Not sure if this is the best place for this story, but the pigs seem to be developing a penchant for flying around the place like American 'cops' and running over/triggering accidents with anyone or anything in their path:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/may/26/boy-11-in-critical-condition-after-being-hit-by-police-van-in-lancaster

This comes only a few days after South Wales police did a 'police chase, what police chase - oh aye that police chase caught on camera' backpedal after their vehicle was involved* in an accident that killed two children and led to rioting in a scheme of Cardiff. 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/may/24/cardiff-cctv-footage-seems-to-show-police-following-e-bike-just-before-crash

On 26/05/2023 at 07:05, virginton said:

the pigs seem to be developing a penchant for flying around the place like American 'cops' and running over/triggering accidents with anyone or anything in their path:

And just before this story the police managed the kill someone whilst protecting a royal. Not many details out about how the managed it but they will probably come out after the independent investigation.

8 minutes ago, 101 said:

And just before this story the police managed the kill someone whilst protecting a royal. Not many details out about how the managed it but they will probably come out after the independent investigation.

Some old biddy trying to see a minor royal. I doubt we've lost a cure for cancer.

30 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Some old biddy trying to see a minor royal. I doubt we've lost a cure for cancer.

Didn't sound like she was there to see the royal, just sounds like wrong place wrong time, similar to Andy of course.

The families of the 2 kids who died in Cardiff come across as a right bunch of scumbags.  They've spent every minute since blaming the police, whereas the responsibility of keeping their feral kids in line lies solely with them.

27 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

The families of the 2 kids who died in Cardiff come across as a right bunch of scumbags.  They've spent every minute since blaming the police, whereas the responsibility of keeping their feral kids in line lies solely with them.

They look like wee shites in the photos released.

I'd also say the electric bike and zero helmet was probably a bigger factor.

• 4 weeks later...

Nicola Bulley inquest is ongoing.

I realise I'm sharing it but is this really necessary?  Reporting the details of the worst moments in this womans life as a main item on the news?  Awful.

23 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I suppose this is the de facto "The Met are a fucking shambles" thread so I'll post this here.

To the surprise of absolutely no-one, the BBC have uncovered evidence of yet more failings by the Met in the Stephen Lawrence case

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66023387

Witness overlooked for 20 years. Easily done.

• 4 months later...
On 27/06/2023 at 13:13, ICTChris said:

Nicola Bulley inquest is ongoing.

I realise I'm sharing it but is this really necessary?  Reporting the details of the worst moments in this womans life as a main item on the news?  Awful.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-67475416

The report criticises the police for their media operation, as well as that dickhead diving expert who was proved wrong.

• 3 months later...