Sarah Everard

I've posted this before, but an ex colleague of mine was sent down for transporting drugs into the nick. The disciplinary (dismissal) hearing took place in her new Nick's visits room. Word, but that's how timescales sometimes work.

11 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

I've posted this before, but an ex colleague of mine was sent down for transporting drugs into the nick. The disciplinary (dismissal) hearing took place in her new Nick's visits room. Word, but that's how timescales sometimes work.

Yeah yeah "ex colleague"

• 2 months later...

The whole thing's just unthinkable.

There's also something weird about the fact that the police went to his house at 5pm but decided not to go in and arrest him - effectively tipping him off and allowing him to wipe his phone and computer before they eventually decided to go in and arrest him at 7.45pm. 

11 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Agree, should be dangling from a rope. Will be kept segregated though, along with the other plod and nonces behind bars.

Has he not already ended up in hospital twice whilst being in custody? Police saying the injuries happened whilst he was in his cell on his own but I reckon that's just polis speak for "we kicked his c**t in and nothing more will be said about it". I'm not sure this guy will get preferential treatment.

43 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

The whole thing's just unthinkable.

There's also something weird about the fact that the police went to his house at 5pm but decided not to go in and arrest him - effectively tipping him off and allowing him to wipe his phone and computer before they eventually decided to go in and arrest him at 7.45pm. 

They allegedly wanted to remain cautious. Pinch of salt etc.

Was his behaviour ever reported and/or investigated, prior to that nickname being given? 

An investigation into him might well be on file and passed on. It's hardly going to be on file that some colleagues nicknamed him 'the rapist' whilst there's absolutely nothing to show for it in terms of investigations or reports, meanwhile the person passing on the file is oblivious to the nickname given to someone they've never met. 

If nothing is provided flagging him as a concern, not sure how the Met ought to have known what he was like. For their part:

1) The bungled investigation into the flashing allegations needs further attention and heads should roll for that. They probably could've prevented Sarah Everard's death had they properly investigated these.

2) They allowed a suspect to destroy evidence by hesitating for no apparent reason. They are hugely fortunate this did not result in an acquittal. 

There are enough f**k ups to pin on them without inventing other ones and diverting attention.