Sarah Everard

This was an entirely predictable event and they've bungled it big time. The Met facilitated the BLM and anti-lockdown protests previously - as long as people weren't dicks, they were allowed to get on with it. 

Far as I can see here, no one has been violent or kicked off and they've gone all in anyway. What an absolute disaster of their own doing. 

40 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Watching some of the scenes on the news. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from the police including female officers. This is an absolute PR disaster for the police. Whoever sanctioned this policing approach should be collecting their P45 in the morning

Ironically enough, that will have been a woman assuming the decision was made by the Commissioner of the Met. Her boss is another woman, though regrettably is also Priti Patel, who will do nothingl. 

Edited by Michael W

Woman on Twitter saying she was present, and all the cops actually did was warn the women there to continue moving, otherwise if they loitered they would be in breach of covid laws and arrested. Seems to ring true since the only footage of women apparently being nicked is of the four who were holding on to the bandstand.

7 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Why did the police need to form any kind of defensive line when literally everyone present was there for the betterment of humanity?

Don't think it would be fair to make that assumption as you've c***s who make it a lifestyle choice to turn up at those sort of things. 

Women against Men, Black against White, Old against Young, Woke v Gammon, Gay against Trans, HONESTLY, what's it all about ??, who or what is behind it ?? and what do they aim to achieve other than dividing all parts of society ???

It really is ironic how this era want to be blanket generalising and putting everyone in tidy little compartments when this is the very thing many would say that they're against.

Sadly, life just isn't that simple.

As for "candlelit vigils" , I mean what ??? More American "look at me" crap that has ended up over here like every other cheap import and of course the brain dead social media driven sheep can't get enough of it.

I really do despair........

2 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

As for "candlelit vigils" , I mean what

You don't understand the purpose of large gatherings of mainly women after they have been told to stay indoors for their safety? 

If that really is the case you're a lost cause.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

You don't understand the purpose of large gatherings of mainly women after they have been told to stay indoors for their safety? 

If that really is the case you're a lost cause.

Are we not ALL supposed to be staying indoors for our safety ???

Was expecting the red dots from the usual suspects but I was also sure nobody would discuss my points as they've no argument or indeed comprehension of the real world.

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm not sure what your previous alias was, but take a massive f**k to yourself you wee attention seeking piece of shit. Leave your shit act out of these sort of topics, you c**t.

It was clearly a sarcastic comment. Relax.

1 minute ago, G51 said:

THIS, in a nutshell.

It's like the so called "woke" brigade seem to be taking their inspiration from the McCarthy witch-hunts .

Now there's irony for you......

Just now, WATTOO said:

Was expecting the red dots from the usual suspects but I was also sure nobody would discuss my points as they've no argument or indeed comprehension of the real world.

You are certainly giving the Met competition for the Lost Plot trophy tonight.

Thought the Met was a shoe-in, so well done.

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

THIS, in a nutshell.

It's like the so called "woke" brigade seem to be taking their inspiration from the McCarthy witch-hunts .

Now there's irony for you......

I don’t think you’ve really understood the point being made.

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

You are certainly giving the Met competition for the Lost Plot trophy tonight.

Thought the Met was a shoe-in, so well done.

No, I'm just sick of all the false crap and faux outrage and shock from the usual suspects.

9 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Since your own particular version of the ‘real world’ appears to be stuck in the mid-1970s, good luck in finding someone willing to engage in discussion on that basis. 

The candle lit vigil crew are every bit as bad as the Rangers fans, so anyone who condemned them should equally be condemning the actions of those people tonight, putting MET officers life's at risk for no apparent reason.

SHOCKING.