Staggies vs Hibees

Hibs probably deserved that over the piece. Played the better stuff, had more chances.

But I'll be a seething mess tonight over Boyle and Newell as well as Beaton being an utter w**k.

Edited by Comrie

2 minutes ago, Judy Murray said:

Delicious Richard Gordon tears

Just now, Joe Terrapin said:

He'll focus on the penalty and not the numerous other chances we had to win the game. Arse.

We can remind the walloper that the guy who "may have" dived grew up as an Aberdeen fan.

His tears will taste beautiful this evening.

I thought County were good enough for the draw, although Hibs played the better stuff. It's just hard to watch your team lose to a cheated penalty, then see Boyle & Newell get protected from red cards by an incompetent referee.

The referee aside, John Hughes and his team selections can f**k right off.

That was a tough one to take. Don't think it was a penalty. Boyle is a cheating little f**k. Beaton is utterly shite.

On balance, I think we were worth a draw. Hibs had some massive chances when we were pushing forward and Laidlaw made some quality saves, but had Boyle been off, as he should have been at 1-1, it's a different game. Regardless, its 2 poor goals we've lost AGAIN today. When White hit the post having already missed a guilt edged chance at 1-1 I just felt luck wasn't on our side today.

Quite like Hibs generally, but Boyle has really fucked me off the day.

1 minute ago, frankthetank22 said:

I thought County were good enough for the draw, although Hibs played the better stuff. It's just hard to watch your team lose to a cheated penalty, then see Boyle & Newell get protected from red cards by an incompetent referee.

The referee aside, John Hughes and his team selections can f**k right off.

Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

With Hamilton losing, it's an opportunity missed rather than ground lost.

Worst 1st half we've played in 2021, the worst officiating performance I've seen in a while and how Jordan White lasted the 90 minutes is beyond me.

6 game shootout to avoid the bottom and we are starting in the strongest position. I'm still confident we will finish 10th

2nd half was much more exciting but hardly convincing, we shall take it anyway, 6 points clear of Aberdeen, I shouldn’t complain like but we dinny bloody make it easy.

Honestly would prefer it if we played like the 2nd half every week where both sides have loads of chances and it can go one way or the other than a lot of the snoozefests we’ve had to witness.

Huge 3 points, see you soon Mr Europa Conference League Group Stage.