It's magic, you know, never be ten in a row!

Death of a dream  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better way for Ten in a Row to bite the dust?

• Celtic blow it on the very last day, like Hearts in 1985
    • A long, drawn-out death where it's obvious for months that they aren't going to do the Ten

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/03/21 at 23:59

5 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

If there are any Motherwell fans doing that I am disgusted by that. I'd flog them on the Civic roof.

Tam Cowan is a bit too "friendly" to the stickies for my liking. Head of the queue imo......

43 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Surprising the amount of so called diddy fans who have became closet cream buns this week.

Mostly appear to claim to support Motherwell, Dundee and Ferranti Thistle. 

Should start a Gofundme page for their bus fare to Govan.

It's been explained to you already that most of the people aren't Rangers supporters, just glad to GIRFU Celtic. It would have been the same if Aberdeen or Hibs had broken the streak but it's so much funnier that it was their old rivals (no remarks about 'but it's a new club', that's been discounted by the people who decide these things.)

15 minutes ago, GordonD said:

It's been explained to you already that most of the people aren't Rangers supporters, just glad to GIRFU Celtic. It would have been the same if Aberdeen or Hibs had broken the streak but it's so much funnier that it was their old rivals (no remarks about 'but it's a new club', that's been discounted by the people who decide these things.)

If you say so.

Not my experience of living in the West of Scotland. 

They are two cheeks of the same arse and can't understand anybody being happy about anything won by the bigot brothers.

Do you honestly think if Rangers win the next 8 titles MJC won't want them to win the 10th?

He'll be supporting Rangers in their glorious bid for history.

Edited by WilliamBragg

41 minutes ago, G51 said:

^^ staunchness, but for diddies

I don’t know who the boy William Bragg is but he is taking it hard.

Regardless of our feelings on the new club, the fan celebrations at the weekend etc there is no doubt that Rangers fans on here such as yourself, Kincardine etc have the right to have a bit of a gloat all the way to next season.  We (as a collective on P+B) have hammered into Rangers and then Sevco relentlessly since January 2012 and it’s time for a bit to be given back.

7 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Regardless of our feelings on the new club, the fan celebrations at the weekend etc there is no doubt that Rangers fans on here such as yourself, Kincardine etc have the right to have a bit of a gloat all the way to next season.  We (as a collective on P+B) have hammered into Rangers and then Sevco relentlessly since January 2012 and it’s time for a bit to be given back.

Can't stand either club and have no problem with Rangers supporters celebrating 

It is the sycophantic diddy twats joining in that I find pathetic. 

3 hours ago, WilliamBragg said:

Nah he's just a currant without the bus fare. 

Nah just a guy that hates Celtic more than Rangers for whatever reason although he must be close to becoming something of a cult figure on here going by the no of times he's mentioned.

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

He's a (not too good at hiding it) closet Glasgow Celtic supporter who has taken The Glasgow Rangers destroying all his hopes and dreams terribly badly and is constantly lashing out everywhere, anywhere he just keeps following them on. 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

He's a (not too good at hiding it) closet Glasgow Celtic supporter who has taken The Glasgow Rangers destroying all his hopes and dreams terribly badly and is constantly lashing out everywhere, anywhere he just keeps following them on. 

I'm certainly not as much a so called closet Celtic fan as you are a closet currant.

Never been to a Celtic game in my life.

I support Beith Juniors and my country.

Supporting or liking any team other than one's own is reserved for pathetic clowns who don't have the bus  fare to Ibrox or Parkhead.

Edited by WilliamBragg

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

Funny Face Reaction GIF

Yes, your behaviour certainly shows that. 

So what kind of weirdo says they support their local team like you and MJC but for some reason takes great delight in a team that isn't their own winning a league they're so called team is too shite to win?