ICT vs. Rovers

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

No doubt to keep him available for the rest of the season; we can't have cheating b*****ds banned, can we - it's only their victims that are banned.

What a mess of a poster you are.

Edited by RiG

31 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

I am looking forward to the head explosion when Todorov scores a last minute aggregate winner in the play off semi final.

That would be the ultimate kick in the nads, how dare you put that awful thought in my head.

20 minutes ago, Michael W said:

He'll have most probably retired before the case is heard. 

I'd say that, but I'm pretty convinced now he'll do a Stanley Matthews and play until he's 50. Probably with us. Every season for the past 3 years I've felt we shouldn't offer him a new deal, but each summer he's there. 

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Does the SFA publish the hearing transcripts? It still isn't clear to me why Toderov ended up being charged. 

They often publish "written reasons" a few days later, but they're not always particular enlightening. For example, these are the written reasons for Davo's rescinded red card against Hearts and they don't offer up much more than confirmation of which laws were involved.