ICT vs. Rovers

2 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

I strongly suspect Inverness had a plan before the game, Todarov pretending to have been felled and the rest of them instantly reacting to a man. I'd be surprised if it's to do with that tho because it won't be in Colin Steven's report.  Todarov is known for this act, I hope he gets what Davo got, or more.

Shut up you fucking gimp. You tried that right after the game and everyone called you out on it then.

Something went on between Todorov and Davo in our penalty area that the ref ignored which left Davo cursing at thre ref, then came the challenge which saw Todorov's delayed action (oh I've just been shot ) fall to the ground in a blatant attempt to get Davo sent off , 

Its not the first time this season that Toady has conned referees

The whole thinks reeks of the intervention of the odious ex-Hearts rogue Scott Gardiner.

Going on TV evidence this season it seems referee's are being continually conned by Mr Toderov, he is by a long long way no saint himself but when ever anyone (and it was more of the same in Ross Co game) goes anywhere near him he hit's the deck with an ear piercing scream, on this occasion his mates piled in Man Utd style and the ref invariably bought it. The video shows Davidson makes very little contact with the shammer, certainly not enough to cause "severe injury" as was proved by the player getting up and continuing within a minute. 

I think Davo was misheard, he most likely called him a "cheating bugger" and Toderov probably thought he said "cheating Bulgar"

It is ridiculous that these hearings aren't being held concurrently, although that's probably down to the length of time it took to charge Toderov. 

I suspect we will know tomorrow what Toderov has been charged with as it'll probably be a very large part of Davidson's defence case. A defence that needs to be pretty good as the backdrop of him grabbing a player by the throat is not an encouraging one. 

38 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

The whole thinks reeks of the intervention of the odious ex-Hearts rogue Scott Gardiner.

Going on TV evidence this season it seems referee's are being continually conned by Mr Toderov, he is by a long long way no saint himself but when ever anyone (and it was more of the same in Ross Co game) goes anywhere near him he hit's the deck with an ear piercing scream, on this occasion his mates piled in Man Utd style and the ref invariably bought it. The video shows Davidson makes very little contact with the shammer, certainly not enough to cause "severe injury" as was proved by the player getting up and continuing within a minute. 

I think Davo was misheard, he most likely called him a "cheating bugger" and Toderov probably thought he said "cheating Bulgar"

I feel that your injudicious use of the apostrophe has unfortunately detracted from your provocative post. It is for this reason that I've marked it down a little bit further than I otherwise would have.

02/10 

4 minutes ago, sophia said:

I feel that your injudicious use of the apostrophe has unfortunately detracted from your provocative post. It is for this reason that I've marked it down a little bit further than I otherwise would have.

02/10 

It's a fair cop.

1 hour ago, Michael W said:

A defence that needs to be pretty good as the backdrop of him grabbing a player by the throat is not an encouraging one. 

He's already served his punishment for grabbing Welsh by the throat as he received a second red card, hence the five game ban, although no action was taken against Welsh for grabbing Davidson's collar with both hands, either at the time or retrospectively. 

This hearing will be purely on what he's alleged to have said. 

Hopefully Donald Findlay has a field day with both the authorities and the referee. It's just a pity he won't be afforded the opportunity to grill Todorov. 

8 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

He's already served his punishment for grabbing Welsh by the throat as he received a second red card, hence the five game ban, although no action was taken against Welsh for grabbing Davidson's collar with both hands, either at the time or retrospectively. 

This hearing will be purely on what he's alleged to have said. 

Hopefully Donald Findlay has a field day with both the authorities and the referee. It's just a pity he won't be afforded the opportunity to grill Todorov. 

He also has to demonstrate to the panel that he's a reliable witness, bearing in mind that his version of events will not be the same as those of Toderov. 

Whilst the red cards do not form part of this charge, the on field behaviour can and will be taken into account when assessing the evidence presented in defence. 

18 hours ago, ListerRRFC said:

No doubt to keep him available for the rest of the season; we can't have cheating b*****ds banned, can we - it's only their victims that are banned.

No doubt to keep him available for the rest of the season; we can't have cheating b*****ds banned, can we - it's only their victims that are banned.
Todorov's hearing isn't until the 29th anyway so yesterday would have done nothing to him regardless of what he may or may not have done during or after that game - maybe calm down a little unless you know what his excessive misconduct is and then you could share it with the group.