ICT vs. Rovers

It could have been 6-5 or 5-4...but it was 0-0.

I hate 0-0. Why was it 0-0, John? f**k 0-0! Waste of my ducking time!

At least John looked a bit unhappy too. Like he’d been taking speed and just wanted to leather someone.

I think it's clear now that if we have to choose between either Mckay or Devine, the latter is the more solid of the two.  Deas is a good player but he's not a left back - I can only assume McHattie was one of the players carrying a knock as I find it hard to believe McCann would've wanted to go into the game with two defenders out of position.  I thought Carson was superb, perhaps for the next game we should keep him there and bring Duffy in at centre-back.

Not making a substitution was a bizarre choice.  MacKay looked absolutely shattered after about the 75th minute and I can only assume Keatings wasn't brought on because of his PCA.  Even then though, he should have been a brought on or even bringing McHattie on at left wing.  Towards the end of the game Raith had all the space they needed on that wing and McCann should've counteracted it.

Edited by Highland Capital

If McCann had no intention of playing Keatings he shouldn't have bothered with him on the bench. I can't believe that under normal circumstances he wouldn't have brought Keatings on to try and grab a goal. Especially with his unreal record against Rovers. 

It will be interesting to see what he does with him on Tuesday night. 

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

If McCann had no intention of playing Keatings he shouldn't have bothered with him on the bench. I can't believe that under normal circumstances he wouldn't have brought Keatings on to try and grab a goal. Especially with his unreal record against Rovers. 

It will be interesting to see what he does with him on Tuesday night. 

Had my weekly look at CaleyThistleOnline there and once again some lunatic thinks not making a sub was the right decision.  It would have disrupted the team apparently.  MacKay and MacGregor were shattered and Raith had the freedom of their right flank for the last fifteen minutes.  Bringing McHattie or Keatings on at left midfield could've counteracted that.  I honestly think some fans would defend the club for anything.

33 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Had my weekly hourly look at CaleyThistleOnline there and once again some lunatic thinks not making a sub was the right decision.  It would have disrupted the team apparently.  MacKay and MacGregor were shattered and Raith had the freedom of their right flank for the last fifteen minutes.  Bringing McHattie or Keatings on at left midfield could've counteracted that.  I honestly think some fans would defend the club for anything.

😎

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nikolay Todorov has been cited for excessive misconduct in this game, and has enlisted the help of solicitor Aamer Anwar. 

Anwar is also representing Glen Kamara after he was racially abused in Rangers game against Sparta Prague, and this is the confirmation that the allegations against Davidson concern racist behaviour. 

This thread is about to descend into madness. A lot of people are going to offer up a lot of uninformed opinions, mostly driven by tribalism. 

Can I just appeal for cooler heads? Let the due process take place. There are maybe six or seven people who know what happened. Let them state their case to the SFA's hearings and then, once more details are known, maybe it'll be worth discussing. 

Edited by Raith Against The Machine

1 minute ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Can I just appeal for cooler heads? Let the due process take place. There are maybe six or seven people who know what happened. Let them state their case to the SFA's hearings and then, once more details are known, maybe it'll be worth discussing. 

You're clearly new to this internet thing