ICT vs. Rovers

On 10/03/2021 at 12:59, Broken Algorithms said:
On 10/03/2021 at 11:13, Fraz said:
Raith have little to fear. My daughter's primary school girls team would probably get a result against us just now. 

Nah, not having this. Queen of the South played a 16 year old school kid in goals and informed us we would run riot and we failed to get a shot on target. They proceeded to rocket up the league.

^^^^^absolutely this 

If memory serves me right we were the last team outside of the top flight ICT had to beat when they pushed their way up, correct me if I'm wrong but since their 1st victory against us we have won a total of hee fucking haw against them.

Was at the 2-0 win up there when Agathe scored a cracker and also a 1-1 draw later that season (99/00 ?) took them until the last game of the 00/01 to record their 1st win against us and undefeated since ?

Time to change history tonight

Given that this thread is composed of fans of each team arguing that their lot are going to be more dreadful than the other it's not a great advert to persuade the neutral to tune in

But given how inaccurate most P&B Predictions are it probably means the kind of  3-3 draw where the goalies remain in contention for MOTM

23 minutes ago, Fraz said:

ICT optimistically advising that season ticket holders can still log in to our streaming service or others can purchase PPV rather than watch BBC. 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f-4c61513d3d2d3335333637333739352e313439363534646461373731613.gif.b57baf7b71d5ccebc6330deb977701fb.gif

Well, it's safe to say Neil McCann won't have predicted that Rovers line up...

4-2-3-1? Hendry and King behind an attacking three with Tait in the middle and Gullan/Kennedy swapping on either wing? 

Or some sort of 4-4-2 with Hendry, Tait, Kennedy and King in some configuration? 

King in and Spencer/Matthews out are the big calls, for me. Musonda for Davo is a fairly natural return to our strongest defence. We knew Duku would almost certainly drop out while Armstrong has been off form, and Ugwu and Gullan are the first in line to come back in. Tait's maybe due another start too, so that's not a great issue.

King, though, has shown very little up til now. This is a huge moment for him. Matthews has been a real lynchpin, and if King is going to succeed he needs to take over that role. Very, very interested to see how he gets on tonight. 

Well I didn’t see that coming.

I think it’ll be much the same formation as usual though. Gullan down the right, Tait/Hendry/King as the midfield three.

Very bold call to play King. Very, very bold. Shown little in his limited time on the park and Matthews/Spencer are ballers. We’ve a lot of football to play over the next few weeks so I expected him to play some part but I’m surprised it’s happening now.

Tait needs to show his early season form too. Been out of sorts for some time now.

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

Looks like we've changed formation as well. Possibly playing 3 at the back.

Not with Lewis Toshney though.

Like a mirage, he appeared on the bench last weekend but when one focusses in midweek and tonight, without even a shimmer, he's gone.