ICT vs. Rovers

Raith have little to fear. My daughter's primary school girls team would probably get a result against us just now. 
Nah, not having this. Queen of the South played a 16 year old school kid in goals and informed us we would run riot and we failed to get a shot on target. They proceeded to rocket up the league.

We’ve gone from creating a barrow load of chances and scoring 5 every game to not looking like we know what to do with the ball in the opposition half. I’m less than confident that our 20-year wait for a result in Inverness will come to an end on Friday. 12 defeats in a row up there. 13th time lucky?

I don’t even have an ‘Inverness at the football’ story. The one time I was heading up, it was snatched away from me while standing in the Beveridge Park car park. A load of buses lined up ready to go when we got the word that The Scottish Cup QF was off. Couldn’t be arsed going up midweek after work. 

Was at that fog game, and continued the journey to Inverness when the game got put off - which was a great idea until about Perth on the way home when we ran out of booze and still had two hours to go til I got back to Edinburgh. Rarely had a sore head like it. We also stopped off in Inverness for a few hours after the Wick game on the Sunday, also resulting in an incredibly sore head coming down the road on the train. 

In short, f**k Inverness. 

That mist game was hilarious - couldn't see a thing!  I was in the North Stand and could even see the Main Stand (could just hear Butcher shouting out of sight!) and once the players crossed the half-way line they were gone!

Remember saying that Esson should just launch it towards the Raith goal every time he  had the ball - there was no chance the Raith keeper would've seen it coming.

Edited by Highland Capital

9 hours ago, TxRover said:

Well, with Mendy's call-up to International duty, there goes our back line, eh? Not sure if we're now due an L or a W, or perhaps a run of D?

Just stick a cardboard cut out of him in your defence - we'll struggle to get past that as well.

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

They should just hand the winner the Challenge Cup tonight. Might as well, it's already on TV.

I'd honestly forgotten about that. I wonder if Covid has killed off the Challenge Cup for good...