Celtic vs Ranger55 - 21 March 12pm

5 minutes ago, MJC said:

I find Celtic more sinister in the manner in which they operate. The way they always try and take the victim position to gain an advantage and brand anyone who calls them out for being a *** or a bigot without seeing the spectacular irony in that.

I’m actually none of those things. That is quite bigoted of you to assume that I am simply because I dislike Celtic more than Rangers.

You could get a fan of any club who would tell you of their dislike/hatred of another club, whether that club is their immediate rivals or not. For example I’ve seen plenty of Hibs fans on here speak of their hatred of Rangers and even spoken to some in person who say that they hate Rangers more than Hearts.

Well fortunately I know several Motherwell season ticket holders. I’m one myself and attend games when I can and sit with a group of friends that know me personally and they’re quite happy to have me at Fir Park because they know I’m Motherwell through and through. They also know that the majority of my posts on here about Rangers are just an act to reel in folk that are obsessed with Rangers, like you. :lol:

In the way you are obsessed with Celtic you mean.

I said that as a joke because you appeared to have a problem with Celtic fans on the whole being against it.

How many sinister Celtic fans have sent explosives in the post to opposition managers?

How many sinister Celtic supporters have threatened my Rangers supporting wife for wanting independence. 

We had to report one so called Rangers fan who said he would rape sense into her.

Rangers fans are no more or no less sinister than Celtic fans.

They are equally odious.

You just choose not to see it.

Edited by WilliamBragg

2 minutes ago, MJC said:

Again, what anti-Celtic bigotry? 

Every single post you have a problem with Celtic fans beliefs.

If Rangers were sitting on 8 in a row and were arrogantly shouting about 10 which they were in 1996 would you want them to fail?

No you wouldn't because it means Celtic would win and you would hate that.

You are a sycophantic hypocrite. 

Perhaps not the blood and thunder of a typical Old Firm contest, but still an enjoyable game after a pedestrian start from both sides. Celtic certainly threatened more in the first half, Rangers looking a little ‘leggy’ after the exertions of Thursday night. A point each probably just about a fair result over the 90 mins. For me, Laxalt the standout for Celtic & McGregor between the sticks for Rangers. Thought Willie Collum had a pretty good game too, the man in the middle usually gets some stick from at least one half of the divide in this fixture but reckon he got most of the key decisions right this afternoon.

I take people as I find them. And in my personal experience I find Celtic and their fans worse.

I don’t discount the sending of explosives to people, that is shocking, as are the experiences you and your wife have suffered. 

Celtic are the only club I know of that have caused a refereeing strike, or hired a private detective to follow a referee after a match and allowed a club approved film be made inside their ground titled ‘Anyone but Celtic’ in an attempt to further pedal the myth that they are victims.

I have also suffered more grief surrounding football from Celtic fans than from any other set of fans and find it despicable hearing some of the songs and comments they’ve come out with over the years about the death of Davie Cooper.

If your experience is that Rangers fans are worse or that they are just as bad as each other then I respect that. However you should respect that other people will have had different experiences and therefore different viewpoints on them.

Edited by MJC

7 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Every single post you have a problem with Celtic fans beliefs.

If Rangers were sitting on 8 in a row and were arrogantly shouting about 10 which they were in 1996 would you want them to fail?

No you wouldn't because it means Celtic would win and you would hate that.

You are a sycophantic hypocrite. 

I don’t have a problem with their beliefs, I have a problem with their behaviour and their manner. I think that’s perfectly legitimate.

You’re right I wouldn’t want Celtic to win, because I don’t like them. Just like there were plenty on here who have been saying for the last few years that they wanted Celtic to get 10 because it meant that Rangers wouldn’t win it. Are they bigots too?

3 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Perhaps not the blood and thunder of a typical Old Firm contest, but still an enjoyable game after a pedestrian start from both sides. Celtic certainly threatened more in the first half, Rangers looking a little ‘leggy’ after the exertions of Thursday night. A point each probably just about a fair result over the 90 mins. For me, Laxalt the standout for Celtic & McGregor between the sticks for Rangers. Thought Willie Collum had a pretty good game too, the man in the middle usually gets some stick from at least one half of the divide in this fixture but reckon he got most of the key decisions right this afternoon.

I don’t think we’re meant to talk about the game

3 minutes ago, MJC said:

I take people as I find them. And in my personal experience I find Celtic and their fans worse.

I don’t discount the sending of explosives to people, that is shocking, as are the experiences you and your wife have suffered. 

Celtic are the only club I know of that have caused a refereeing strike, or hired a private detective to follow a referee after a match and allowed a club approved film be made inside their ground titled ‘Anyone but Celtic’ in an attempt to further pedal the myth that they are victims.

I have also suffered more grief surrounding football from Celtic fans than from any other set of fans and find it despicable hearing some of the songs and comments they’ve come out with over the years about the death of Davie Cooper.

If your experience is that Rangers fans are worse or that they are just as bad as each other then I respect that. However you should respect that other people will have had different experiences and therefore different viewpoints on them.

I agree the songs about Cooper are vile and disgusting. 

As are songs about O'Donnell that I heard from the other side.

I admit they shouldn't do some of the things they do either but then I don't like either of them

3 minutes ago, MJC said:

I don’t have a problem with their beliefs, I have a problem with their behaviour and their manner. I think that’s perfectly legitimate.

You’re right I wouldn’t want Celtic to win, because I don’t like them. Just like there were plenty on here who have been saying for the last few years that they wanted Celtic to get 10 because it meant that Rangers wouldn’t win it. Are they bigots too?

So you would be happy with Rangers winning 10 in a row.

If we want to talk about behaviour and manner then I will bring up the disgusting vandalism I am seeing in every town in Scotland just now.

Road signs covered in Rangers graffiti etc.

To answer your second question,  yes they are.

Edited by WilliamBragg

59 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Why is it only Celtic you have a problem with.

Why not dislike the bigot brothers equally there as odious and arrogant as each other.

Is it because you are a Tory, Unionist Israeli?

If it had been Rangers going for 10 would you want Celtic to stop them?

Of course not you'd be on here supporting Rangers. 

A unionist Israeli 🤣

1 minute ago, WilliamBragg said:

I know you old farmers take life to seriously benny but that was a joke.

MJC was using it in an anti Celtic rant earlier.

Ahhh ok, I must have missed that as the threads been quite busy. 

18 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Stop interrupting the real debate here, please. 

I'm guessing by the number of arseholes falling out of buses coming back to Stirling wearing their plastic Union Jack bowler hats and singing about being "Silly Boys", there were quite a few at the ground then?

2 hours ago, The Golden God said:

IMG_2239.jpg

Maybe that goal justifies Morelos place in this unbeaten 11 from yesterday.

There is no danger Kent or Morelos gets in ahead of Sinclair if comparing an unbeaten 11. Sinclair scored something like 21 goals in the league and had 7 or 8 assists. Kent’s and Morelos numbers are some way behind. 

Edited by Jinky67

41 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

There is no danger Kent or Morelos gets in ahead of Sinclair if comparing an unbeaten 11. Sinclair scored something like 21 goals in the league and had 7 or 8 assists. Kent’s and Morelos numbers are some way behind. 

Sinclair is always on that gets missed by Celtic fans despite as you say a great contribution to the club particularly in his first 18 months.

Was surprised when he was cast aside by Lennon as think he offered more than others that were kept mate.

54 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Wish people would stop quoting MJC. Just put him on ignore like the rest of us 

This. His "act" became tedious about 5 years ago.

28 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Sinclair is always on that gets missed by Celtic fans despite as you say a great contribution to the club particularly in his first 18 months.

Was surprised when he was cast aside by Lennon as think he offered more than others that were kept mate.

He was the standout for me that season despite big Moussa grabbing the headlines I always felt Sinclair was the one who could make something happen. I was really disappointed when he was moved on. He loved it up here too and as you say could still have done a good job for us this season.