Celtic vs Ranger55 - 21 March 12pm

17 minutes ago, G51 said:

Watched back that Edouard dive and I can't believe he did that. Flashbacks of Sadiq v Aberdeen.

His touch was far too heavy. As soon as he knew that Aribo was probably getting the ball before him his decision to go down was made.

14 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Why not ask them why they don't support their local team like you claim to do?

Naturally being Rangers fans I would simply assume that they have been chosen to be one of The People. That for me is a perfectly good reason not to support their local team. 

Plus the fact that the ‘support your local team’ argument is just silly and basically a way of expressing annoyance that some clubs are bigger than others without actually saying it.

1 minute ago, MJC said:

Naturally being Rangers fans I would simply assume that they have been chosen to be one of The People. That for me is a perfectly good reason not to support their local team. 

Plus the fact that the ‘support your local team’ argument is just silly and basically a way of expressing annoyance that some clubs are bigger than others without actually saying it.

Is that why you support Rangers then?

Or is it your bigoted Lanarkshire heritage?

Glory hunters who follow Rangers,  Celtic,  Man Utd etc are the lowest form of football supporters. 

Fair play to Romeo still idolising Scott Brown despite him being one of the main reasons why Celtic have failed so miserably in Europe for a few years and hilariously surrendered their decade long sing a long of ten in a row. 

1 minute ago, WilliamBragg said:

Is that why you support Rangers then?

Or is it your bigoted Lanarkshire heritage?

Glory hunters who follow Rangers,  Celtic,  Man Utd etc are the lowest form of football supporters. 

I don’t support Rangers.

Please provide an example of anything bigoted that I have said on this forum?

And your last sentence is just nonsense. Sure there will be some glory hunters who support those clubs and more, but those clubs have thousands of genuine supporters who will back them through thick and thin. They are also massive clubs with massive appeals so it’s only natural that they have supporters in every part of the country and to think that that is somehow wrong is just plain silly talk.

3 minutes ago, MJC said:

I don’t support Rangers.

Please provide an example of anything bigoted that I have said on this forum?

And your last sentence is just nonsense. Sure there will be some glory hunters who support those clubs and more, but those clubs have thousands of genuine supporters who will back them through thick and thin. They are also massive clubs with massive appeals so it’s only natural that they have supporters in every part of the country and to think that that is somehow wrong is just plain silly talk.

You back up one of the two sectarian twins at every opportunity you can.

Your anti Celtic bigotry shines out in every post.

Are you seriously trying to pretend that without sectarianism they would still be anywhere as big.

How much bigger would the club you claim to support be if your community backed it instead flowing in droves to the bigot twins to fly the foreign tricolour or that horrible red, white and blue thing?

1 minute ago, WilliamBragg said:

You back up one of the two sectarian twins at every opportunity you can.

Your anti Celtic bigotry shines out in every post.

Are you seriously trying to pretend that without sectarianism they would still be anywhere as big.

How much bigger would the club you claim to support be if your community backed it instead flowing in droves to the bigot twins to fly the foreign tricolour or that horrible red, white and blue thing?

So being anti Celtic is bigoted is it? I don’t like them, I don’t deny that. They are a club I have no time for and make no apologies for that. Would you call a Hibs fan who regularly posts about their dislike of Hearts bigoted? I think we both know the answer to that is no don’t we?

So you’ve gone from them being so big because of glory hunters to them being so big because of sectarianism in just a few minutes? You are all over the place here. In football all over the world there are clubs that have bigger supports than others, it’s just the way it is.

I don’t know how much bigger we’d be if more people who support the Old Firm supported us. It’s not something I give much thought to because it’s pointless. Most of the Old Firm fans I know that live in Motherwell don’t even go to games, indeed some of them even come to Fir Park at times, which I’m not keen on btw. I also know a lot of Motherwell fans who don’t attend games regularly, only turn up for Cup Finals or European games. Maybe if they came more often we’d ‘be bigger’ but who knows?

12 minutes ago, MJC said:

So being anti Celtic is bigoted is it? I don’t like them, I don’t deny that. They are a club I have no time for and make no apologies for that. Would you call a Hibs fan who regularly posts about their dislike of Hearts bigoted? I think we both know the answer to that is no don’t we?

So you’ve gone from them being so big because of glory hunters to them being so big because of sectarianism in just a few minutes? You are all over the place here. In football all over the world there are clubs that have bigger supports than others, it’s just the way it is.

I don’t know how much bigger we’d be if more people who support the Old Firm supported us. It’s not something I give much thought to because it’s pointless. Most of the Old Firm fans I know that live in Motherwell don’t even go to games, indeed some of them even come to Fir Park at times, which I’m not keen on btw. I also know a lot of Motherwell fans who don’t attend games regularly, only turn up for Cup Finals or European games. Maybe if they came more often we’d ‘be bigger’ but who knows?

Why is it only Celtic you have a problem with.

Why not dislike the bigot brothers equally there as odious and arrogant as each other.

Is it because you are a Tory, Unionist Israeli?

If it had been Rangers going for 10 would you want Celtic to stop them?

Of course not you'd be on here supporting Rangers. 

Edited by WilliamBragg

14 minutes ago, MJC said:

So being anti Celtic is bigoted is it? I don’t like them, I don’t deny that. They are a club I have no time for and make no apologies for that. Would you call a Hibs fan who regularly posts about their dislike of Hearts bigoted?

Strange analogy for a motherwell fan to make, esp as your immediate rivals are Hamilton.

I know 2 Motherwell season ticket holders. 

I have shown them MJC comments.

Both said they would rather he fo to Ibrox as he is an embarrassment to Motherwell. 

No true fan of any club would suck up to one they didn't support like the clown does.

35 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Why is it only Celtic you have a problem with.

Why not dislike the bigot brothers equally there as odious and arrogant as each other.

Is it because you are a Tory, Unionist Israeli?

If it had been Rangers going for 10 would you want Celtic to stop them?

Of course not you'd be on here supporting Rangers. 

I find Celtic more sinister in the manner in which they operate. The way they always try and take the victim position to gain an advantage and brand anyone who calls them out for being a *** or a bigot without seeing the spectacular irony in that.

I’m actually none of those things. That is quite bigoted of you to assume that I am simply because I dislike Celtic more than Rangers.

28 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Strange analogy for a motherwell fan to make, esp as your immediate rivals are Hamilton.

You could get a fan of any club who would tell you of their dislike/hatred of another club, whether that club is their immediate rivals or not. For example I’ve seen plenty of Hibs fans on here speak of their hatred of Rangers and even spoken to some in person who say that they hate Rangers more than Hearts.

23 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

I know 2 Motherwell season ticket holders. 

I have shown them MJC comments.

Both said they would rather he fo to Ibrox as he is an embarrassment to Motherwell. 

No true fan of any club would suck up to one they didn't support like the clown does.

Well fortunately I know several Motherwell season ticket holders. I’m one myself and attend games when I can and sit with a group of friends that know me personally and they’re quite happy to have me at Fir Park because they know I’m Motherwell through and through. They also know that the majority of my posts on here about Rangers are just an act to reel in folk that are obsessed with Rangers, like you. :lol:

Edited by MJC

Just now, G51 said:

His anti-Rangers bigotry is disgusting tbh.

What anti Rangers bigotry?

What about defending the man who was racially abused at the club you support?

Both the bigot twins are as bad as each other.

The abuse my wife gets off her fellow Rangers fans online because she uppers independence are disgusting. 

I notice you don't find the anti Celtic bigotry of MJC disgusting. 

You're club and Celtic are what is wrong with Scottish football.