Celtic vs Ranger55 - 21 March 12pm

1 minute ago, MJC said:

Brown is another one who’ll be gutted that Morelos got on the scoresheet today. No trolling or screaming in opponents faces today Broon ya rubber pussed mutant.

Rangers have got to be the happier side after a draw today. They preserve their unbeaten league run despite being under par and there for the taking and Morelos finally breaks his Old Firm duck. Fair play to them, they’ve ground out results all season and that’s why they are worthy Champions and will very soon be getting their hands on that big, shiny trophy bedecked in red, white and blue ribbons.

Will you have the red, white and blue bunting out that day too?

26 minutes ago, bennett said:

Broonaldo

24 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Stonewaller. emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

f**k sake.

23 minutes ago, G51 said:

The game that Brown

20 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Scott Brown

20 minutes ago, AJF said:

Loved the fact that Brown” 😂

13 minutes ago, Knight55WoodBear said:

It's ok Scott

10 minutes ago, MJC said:

Brown is another one who’ll be gutted that Morelos got on the scoresheet today. No trolling or screaming in opponents faces today Broon ya rubber pussed mutant.

Scott Brown is still absolutely devastating the **** heads 🤣 he's all they think about. You love to see it.

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_b0021086-6c4b-11e9-95be-9353feb218cd.jpg

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Scott Brown is still absolutely devastating the **** heads 🤣 he's all they think about. You love to see it.

you're right mate, he's in our heads and we can't evict him

celtic simply must give him a new 3 year deal

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

We’re laughing at him mate. And we will be for quite some time yet 😂

4 minutes ago, G51 said:

you're right mate, he's in our heads and we can't evict him

celtic simply must give him a new 3 year deal

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

We’re laughing at him mate. And we will be for quite some time yet 😂

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

@Romeo you ok mate, here's a cyber man hug....

1 minute ago, Knight55WoodBear said:

Offft. 

22 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Will you have the red, white and blue bunting out that day too?

Nah, I’m not overly keen on those colours myself and the only bunting I want to see regarding football are Claret and Amber ones should we win the Cup.

That said if I was to be walking along the street in the next few weeks and happen to pass by a house with “55” bunting and said house’s occupants are in the front garden with their Rangers shorts, top off exposing their badly tattooed arms and beer belly I be sure to give them a knowing nod.

32 minutes ago, MJC said:

Rangers have got to be the happier side after a draw today. They preserve their unbeaten league run despite being under par and there for the taking and Morelos finally breaks his Old Firm duck. Fair play to them, they’ve ground out results all season and that’s why they are worthy Champions and will very soon be getting their hands on that big, shiny trophy bedecked in red, white and blue ribbons.

Rangers fan without the bus fare. 

Personally I'm actually surprised at the rather drastic collapse in the winner's mentality among the Celtic faithful. From "here we go 10iar" to "the **** mentioned Brown's interview on P&B". 

Interesting to see how quickly they've adjusted to the restoration of the natural order.

29 minutes ago, MJC said:

Nah, I’m not overly keen on those colours myself and the only bunting I want to see regarding football are Claret and Amber ones should we win the Cup.

That said if I was to be walking along the street in the next few weeks and happen to pass by a house with “55” bunting and said house’s occupants are in the front garden with their Rangers shorts, top off exposing their badly tattooed arms and beer belly I be sure to give them a knowing nod.

Why not ask them why they don't support their local team like you claim to do?