Celtic vs Ranger55 - 21 March 12pm

26 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Why would a “non Rangers” fan be pleased to see Morelos score?

Being from Wishaw I bet your the daft c**t whose house I drove past the morning with the 55 balloons outside his front door 😂

In the same way that as a non Man Utd fan I was pleased to see Cristiano Ronaldo score plenty of goals and be player of the year the season after he got Rooney sent off for England in the 2006 World Cup. The media down there were out to vilify him all summer yet he got it right up them in the best possible way. Just like Morelos did today by scoring and putting a lot of his critics gas at a peep.

And you’d be wrong about the balloons thing. As you say, I’m a non Rangers fan so why would a non Rangers fan have balloons celebrating their league win outside my house?

Edited by MJC

1 hour ago, MJC said:

It didn’t really flourish though did it? Attendances at top flight games, for the most part, didn’t really improve, if anything it was the opposite.

In any case they still had Celtic in the top league plus Rangers in the lowers leagues which is why we managed to get television companies covering it and sponsors sponsoring it. If neither were involved in Scottish football the TV companies and sponsors wouldn’t touch it.

That will be why there are hundreds of Celtic supporters clubs in Canada, the US, England and Australia. A good few Rangers ones as well. Because no one outside of Scotland and NI cares about the Old Firm is it?

Yes it is.

Plenty of people give a f**k. This thread alone is but a very small example of that with fans from various clubs “outside the bigotry bubble” commenting on it.

12 pages and counting. Not bad. :rolleyes:

Oooooo the old forum staple. 

A comment = lots of interest 😆 

Carry on believing sweetheart. You obviously need to. 

Back to reality. Old firm (or whatever) in the grand scheme of things = small potatoes. 

ooooohhhh look at me!!! Giving a f**k!!!  :lol:

In the same way that as a non Man Utd fan I was pleased to see Cristiano Ronaldo score plenty of goals and be player of the year the season after he got Rooney sent off for England in the 2006 World Cup. The media down there were out to vilify him all summer yet he got it right up them in the best possible way. Just like Morelos did today by scoring and putting a lot of his critics gas at a peep.
And you’d be wrong about the balloons thing. As you say, I’m a non Rangers fan so why would a non Rangers fan have balloons celebrating their league win outside my house?
LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, MJC said:

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

Which you’re clearly doing...

And when someone responds with “look at me, look at me” you know they have no answer to your excellent and well articulated point.